New Job Scotiamcleod Administrative Associate - Calgary In Alberta
|ScotiaMcLeod Administrative Associate - Calgary|
ScotiaMcLeod Administrative Associate - Calgary
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Requisition ID: 184902
As a cornerstone business within Scotia Global, McLeod has earned a reputation for integrity based on service excellence and trust in their investment advice. Our advisors and team members pride themselves on exploring innovative approaches to protecting and growing their client's assets.
When you join ScotiaMcLeod, your role will be to deliver Enriched Thinking®, a unique approach that incorporates your client's thinking as well as your thinking to drive results. With a focus on total wealth planning and wealth specialists to help you deliver on this unique value proposition, you'll be enabling clients to see not just the big picture, but all of them.
As an administrative associate, you will be responsible for promoting the entire success of one or more Wealth Advisors by ensuring a high level of client service by effectively managing the day-to-day operations of their business.
Is this the right job?
What role will you play? )
- Ensure effective client administration by managing all administrative processes and escalations requiring investigation.
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of client service:
o supporting the advisor in regular reviews of portfolios including entering
client trades as directed by the client or Advisor and identifying client
o responding to client inquiries, resolving issues and effecting client transactions in a timely and responsive manner
- Provide marketing assistance by coordinating materials, events, and seminars to identify opportunities to grow assets and/or revenue.
- Support the growth of the business by managing the reporting requirements for the Wealth Advisors to review goals, recommendations, and financial plans/concepts.
- Effective working relationships across various departments and business lines are achieved by actively collaborating, sharing knowledge and experience.
DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS
We would love to work with you if you have:
- What are some of the best experiences in the securities industry?
- Already registered as an Investment Representative (IR) with CIRO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. )
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional client service skills
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
At Scotiabank, we help employees build their futures - where they can be themselves and win together, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. You can make an impact on the future of our 25 million customers. "
The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by an innovative team of leaders.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities, for you and our customers.
- An inclusive working environment that promotes creativity, curiosity, and success.
- Learning and development - free access to the Scotiabank Academy to upskill and develop your skills.
Canada: Alberta (Calgary) Location(s):
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas, guided by our purpose: "to help every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private equity investing. "
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank. Candidates must submit their application directly online to be considered for this role; however, only those candidates who require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternative format of Byzantine documents, ASL Interpreter or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment process. We thank all applicants, said Weinstein. Please let our Recruitment team know about this issue''