New Job Registry Clerk In Alberta
Company : Sherwood Park Registries
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
- Education: High school graduation..
- 3 years to 5 years experience: 3 years or less.
- or equivalent experience
- Which is better, public or private?
- Perform routine clerical duties
- Compile, verify, record and process applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations, requisitions, and other forms and documents.
- Criminal record check
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you allowed to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Long-term care insurance
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- How much time do you get paid for your volunteer work?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Which language is better: English or French? Why?
- Working hours: 37.5 to 40.5 hours per week, average.