New Job Registration & Records Specialist In Ontario
|REGISTRATION & RECORDS SPECIALIST|
REGISTRATION & RECORDS SPECIALIST
Company : Humber
Salary : $26.73–$31.00 an hour
Location : Ontario
Registrar and Records Specialist, Office of the Registrar, FT.
What is the best way to find my way back to Germany?
Our career paths open up a world of infinite possibilities for you to explore, and people are at the heart of our experience. Here we work side by side in delivering excellence, defining what it means to be a leader in Polytechnic education. "
We take finding and growing talent very seriously. We strive to find and nurture extraordinary employees who bring their best to each day.
If you are interested in working at the highest level of education and looking to contribute to shaping the future of our students and communities, here is your opportunity to join our team.
The Office of the Registrar supports and celebrates student success, providing students and campus community with support through transfer services, scholarships, admissions programs, financial aid, registration and course directives. We are a collaborative team that welcomes new ideas, welcomes innovation, and upholds a culture of essential systems and processes.
Position Title: Registration and Records Specialist
Status: FT Support
Faculty/Department: Office of the Registrar
Salary: Min $26.73 Max $31.00
What you will do:
Under the direction of the manager, Student Records-Retention & Enrolment related questions and topics for domestic and international students, the Registration and Records Specialist provides unambiguous front line support for a broad range of initiatives in the Office of the Registrar. The incumbent must retain a wide range of knowledge - skills on programs, courses, academic policy, and government policy as required.
What you bring to the role:
- The successful candidate will possess a 2 year diploma in business, accounting or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a complex customer service environment that could include financial transactions.
- Demonstrated use of initiative in both planning and work, taking a proactive approach to addressing customers' concerns and providing adequate follow-up to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks, frequent interruptions, fluctuating volume and ongoing deadlines. '
- Data analysis and attention to detail is key to identifying potential errors and issues. '
- Effective interpersonal skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- In a post-secondary educational environment, knowledge and experience would be beneficial.
- Need reliable internet connection. How can I get it?
- needs a suitable and private work space to take calls from home/remotely.
- Should be comfortable working from home/remotely and on-site as we are utilizing a hybrid approach at this point in time, there could be changes to this approach pending direction from government officials and public health.
What is it in your life that you want?
- An opportunity to have an impact with a post-secondary institution, ready for great things.
- A diverse, hard-working, committed team of people who care about each other.
- Technology and tools that will allow you to succeed at your job.
- Amazing perks
- Highly supportive work culture
At Huddersfield, we don't just accept difference -- we celebrate it! Experience comes in many forms, and skills are transferable, and a positive attitude goes a long way at the helm. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, consider applying and telling us why you are a great candidate for this job?
Thank you for your interest in working with Humber College. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted, and consideration for support staff and academic positions will be given in accordance with the respective collective agreements."
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Humber College is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and community, and we actively seek Indigenous Peoples and individuals from equity-deserving groups with demonstrated skills and knowledge to deal with all aspects of equity, diversity and inclusion in a post-secondary environment.
HBC is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for People with disabilities (AODA). Our HR generalists will work with applicants who are requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. This document is available in alternative formats, upon request.
At Huddersfield University, all forms of discrimination and harassment are prohibited. Students and employees have the right to study, live in an environment free from discrimination, and request support. If you need help with a concern related to discrimination, please contact us.
Hours Per Week 35
Position Type FT Support
Work Locations Lakeshore Campus 3199 Lakeshore Blvd. West Etobicoke M8V 1K8
Job Family Student Affairs and Services
Duration of Need Full-Time
Deadline to Apply Sept. 21, 2023
Job Posting 9/13/23
Department Office of the Registrar