New Job Project And Program Controls Specialist In Quebec
|Project and Program Controls Specialist|
Project and Program Controls Specialist
Company : Kativik Regional Government
Salary : Up to $103,305 a year
Location : Quebec
The Kativik Regional Government (KRG), a supramunicipal body with jurisdiction
over the territory of
Québec located north of the 55th parallel, is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to work
in the capacity of:
Program and program control. br>
(Permanent - Full time)
Reporting to the Director of the Municipal Public Works Department and working
closely with the other
employees of the Department. The Controls Specialist is responsible for the controlling and the
monitoring of the portfolio of infrastructure construction projects and programs (roads, drainage,
paving, bridges and culverts; solid waste disposal sites; municipal offices, repair garages and
warehouses; drinking and waste water treatment plants, heavy equipment, etc.) for 14 Northern
Villages. The Controls Specialist also prepares regular and occasional status and progress reports
and funding applications and claims.
The duties and responsibilities of a Project & Program Controls Specialist include:
- Ensure administrative and financial follow-up of all government and non-governmental projects:
agreements and programs (budget, agreements, resolutions)
- Produce reports for governments;
- Prepare all necessary claims for every program and agreement, as well as follow-up with governments.
- Produce project analysis, feasibility studies and project funding structure? )
- The necessary tools for project management and administration, including but not limited to:
- Assist MHP project managers on administrative and financial matters; )
- Organize the initiation of any new project by following all required steps;
- Prepare project and program progress reports, KPI analysis?
- Performs any other duties as requested by the Departmental Director.
• A university degree in a STEM, business or management discipline. A technical background
combined with work experience and relevant achievements could be considered as
- A professional project management certification like PMP, PgMP, or PfMP-SP or PMI-SP.
- possesses at least three (4) years of relevant experience as a project manager,
manager or scheduler;
- Public-Operational experience, particularly in municipal bodies, is a strong asset.
- Can process and maintain several files simultaneously in a logical, structured manner?
- Excellent ability to express concepts in simple language and actively listen for needs.
- Excellent adaptation skills;
- Initiative, independence and capacity for teamwork;
- At least two (2) of the following written languages and oral working knowledge: Italian, English
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office ;
- What is the best project portfolio management system? What are some examples?
Primavera P6 will be a strong asset,
Place of work: Kuujjuaq
Salary: Minimum $64 968 and maximum $ 103 305 annually (Class 10)
Benefits: Cost-of-living differential: minimum $8 500 annually;
Food allowance: minimum $3 707 annually;
Annual leave trips: maximum of 3 per person annually;
Group benefits including Simplified Pension Plan;
Vacation: 20 days annually;
Statutory holidays: 20 days including 10 during the Christmas period.
Can I send my résumé before 5:00 p.m., on Friday, Sept. 27?
Kativik Regional Government
P.O. Box 9
Kuujjuaq QC J0M 1C0
Email: [email protected]
KRG is an equal opportunity employer, in accordance with this and the [Intel] policy. James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement ,
conditions may vary to promote the employment of Inuit candidates.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.