New Job Physiotherapist In Nova Scotia
Company : Spryfield Physiotherapy
Salary : $50–$70 an hour
Location : Nova Scotia
We have served the people of Snyderfield and the surrounding communities for over 20 years by providing professional care to patients, while ensuring an optimal clinic experience. Our goal is to provide safe, effective and efficient care that promotes health and restores function with evidence-based practice."
We are looking to add another full-time physiotherapist, who must be passionate, patient-centered and able to manage a busy caseload. Our patient base includes those who are privately insured, WCB and MVA. There is also an opportunity to learn additional occupational testing skills through our contract with Sure Hire.'
The job will include a full time job with opportunity to extend. Our clinic is open Monday-Friday and shifts include morning, afternoon, and evening.
The starting date is ideally 16 October 2023.
The position is a self-employed contractor receiving $70,000-$10,000 per year based on experience and education. The benefits of the position include a full time receptionist for bookkeeping and administration as well as a kinesiologist to assist the physiotherapist.
- Assess and evaluate patients' physical conditions and develop individualized treatment plans
- Educate patients on exercises and techniques to improve strength, flexibility, and overall physical well-being
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive patient care
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physiotherapy
- Valid license to practice as a Physiotherapist in Nova Scotia
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Experience working in a private practice physiotherapy clinic is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position, duties and responsibilities, and may be subject to change based on organizational needs and specific requirements of each patient.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Salary: $50.00-$70.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS B3V 9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Physiotherapist license required in Nova Scotia?
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-16