New Job Personal Banking Specialist, Investment & Retirement Planning- Anjou, Qc In Quebec
|Personal Banking Specialist, Investment & Retirement Planning- Anjou, QC|
Personal Banking Specialist, Investment & Retirement Planning- Anjou, QC
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Requisition ID: 184412
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
As an Investment & Personal Banking Specialist, Investment and Retirement Planning, you are a member of the branch sales team responsible for delivering overall success by meeting/exceeding negotiated deposit and investment goals through effective management of your assigned portfolio of customers. Your primary role is to establish/deepen banking relationships with existing customers as well as new customers referred by branch partners.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Be passionate about financial sales as well as delivering trusted financial advice to customers regarding complex investment and retirement planning.
- Be results driven by taking a proactive approach to discovering our customers' needs, listening to what they are looking for.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews for assigned customers including retirement planning, wealth accumulation and estate planning utilizing financial planning skills to create customized financial solutions.
- Be highly engaged, educating customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice.
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach when working with peers, customers, and partners.
- Building relationships, focusing on providing a great client experience and growing long-lasting relationships with existing customers.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? – We’d love to work with you if you have:
- After completing the CIFP Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent) successfully.
- A minimum of three years of experience in financial planning and investment sales. )
- Demonstrated experience in managing sales and the ability to market Scotiabank.
- How do I cultivate strong relationships with customers, peers, and partners?
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package is tailored for the Investment & Personal Banking Specialist, Investment-Real Estate Planning role.
- How do I make a lasting impact on an assigned book of customers?
- An inclusive culture where we value and recognize our employees' contributions.
- An organization committed to making a difference in communities, for you and your customers.
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.