New Job Network Solution Specialist In Quebec
|Network Solution Specialist|
Network Solution Specialist
Company : SITA Switzerland Sarl
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
You have a strong focus on delivering exceptional results in the areas of specialization that include SD-WAN, MPLS, pre-sales, cloud computing, SASE, IaaS, and SaaS. You are Fortinet, Microsoft, Cisco and Versa certified and have in-depth expertise in Versa technologies, Cisco, Cloud.
You will partner with clients of all sizes and across diverse airports and airlines. You will help them optimize their network infrastructure and achieve their business objectives. Staying up to date with the latest industry trends as to provide the most effective and efficient solutions to the clients.
What you will do:
Designs and implements network solutions, ensuring optimal performance and reliability:
- Collaborates closely with clients to assess their specific network requirements and develop customized solutions aligned with their business objectives.
- Conducts comprehensive network assessment and provides recommendations for improvements and upgrades.
- The lead in pre-sale activities, including delivering technical presentations, conducting solution demonstrations and contributing to project development.
- Configures and troubleshoots various network devices, leveraging experience in Windows, Linux, and AWS.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the latest advancements in network technologies and industry trends, evaluating their applications to client environments.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including sales, project management and operations, to ensure seamless delivery of network solutions.
- Provides complete training and knowledge transfer to customers and internal teams on implemented solutions.
- The company maintains meticulous documentation of network design, configuration and support procedures.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology or a related field is often preferred.
- Relevant certifications can include Cisco certified network professional (CCNP), Juniper Networks certified internet specialist (JNCIS), CompTIA Network+, and Vera Certification.
- In depth understanding of network architecture principles and concepts, including SD-WAN, VPN, MPLS and LAN.
- Proficiency in configuring and troubleshooting routers and switches from various vendors (Cisco, Juniper, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and RIP.
- Familiarity with network security protocols, firewalls and intrusion detection systems. )
- Experience with wireless network technologies, including private 5G and Wi-Fi standards. Access point deployment and wireless security.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V and cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP.
What we offer:
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA:
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?