New Job Light-Duty Vehicle And Heavy Equipment Mechanic In Quebec
|LIGHT-DUTY VEHICLE AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC|
LIGHT-DUTY VEHICLE AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
Company : Kativik Regional Government
Salary : $43,410–$73,074 a year
Location : Quebec
The Kativik Regional Government (KRG), a supra municipal body with
jurisdiction over the
territory located north of the 55th parallel, is now looking for a self- motivated and dynamic
individual interested in joining the KRG to work in the capacity of:
Light-duty vehicles and heavy equipment.
(Permanent, full time)
Reporting to the Assistant Coordinator, Infrastructure & Projects of the KRG
Department, the mechanic's duties and responsibilities include, without being limited to: ****
- Repair the heavy equipment and light vehicles of the KRG. Performing related tasks.
- Do you develop and implement preventive maintenance programs?
- A list of spare parts necessary for the maintenance and repair of heavy equipment.
equipment and light duty vehicles so that orders can be filled once a year or as required, i
- Keep up-to-date with parts and tool inventories for airports, police and fire vehicles.
equipment in every community;
- Requirements for preparation of spare parts via internal application; *
- As required, perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Certificate of Professional Studies (DEP) in Heavy Engineering and Light Duty Vehicles.
Relevant work experience will also be considered, for example, mechanical engineering.
- possesses a valid certification in heavy equipment and light duty vehicles.
- Have five to eight years relevant work experience including heavy equipment (distance))
and light duty vehicle mechanics ; )
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs ; )
- At least two (2) written and oral working knowledge of the following:
In English, it is called French language :)
- Have a valid driver's license?
North of the 55th parallel, work experience is a definite asset.
- Working schedule and place of work: 6-3 rotating schedule : 6 weeks working in office. )
Northern Villages (52,5 hours per week), followed by 3 weeks of paid leave (35,9 hours per week).
- Working schedule and place of work: 4 week rotating schedule : 4 weeks working in the office. )
Northern Villages, followed by 2 weeks paid leave (35 hours weekly);
Place of employment: Nunavik
Salary: Min. $43 410 - Max. $73 074 a year (Class 7)
Benefits*: Lodging paid while working in the northern villages;
Meals and expenses paid while travelling in Nunavik;
Group benefits including Simplified Pension Plan;
Vacation: 20 days/year
Statutory holidays:18 days.
Please submit your resume to: senate committee on the economy, 2023.
Kativik Regional Government
P.O. Box 9
Kuujjuaq (Québec) J0M 1C0
The KRG is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with the laws of the James Bay and the northern Quebec.
In addition, conditions may vary to promote the employment of Inuit candidates.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.