New Job Lessons Coordinator In Prince Edward Island
Company : Long & McQuade
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Prince Edward Island
Weekdays, Weeknights & Weekends
104 Capital Drive
You will be responsible for managing and delivering all aspects of the Music Lesson Centre, working with the Director of Education to ensure consistent application of the Centre's policy and procedures.
- Interview, select and provide orientation for suitable teachers.
- Coordinate teacher schedules and room schedules.
- Promote and market the music lesson centre.
- Register students and enforce payment policy.
- Keep accurate student and teacher attendance records.
- Confirm and adjudicate teacher pay.
- Teaching staff will train and supervise the students.
- Manage overdue or delinquent student loans.
- Resolve student and parent problems and complain.
- How do I coordinate group programs and classes?
- Schedule and plan bi-annual student recitals. )
- Evaluate teachers for job effectiveness and raise rates.
- Liaise with store staff to promote and market Length & McQuade products and services.
- Maintain studio equipment and maintain studios.
- Regularly review Lean Center revenue and growth projections.
- The minimum requirement for studying music is three years of instruction in music or music theory. )
- Strong knowledge of music education. )
- Working days, weekends, and holidays must be able to work.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven sales and customer service skills.
- Basic office administration and customer account management skills. )
- Ability to manage people