New Job Insurance Advisor, Home And Auto - Advice Centre In Quebec
|Insurance Advisor, Home and Auto - Advice Centre|
Insurance Advisor, Home and Auto - Advice Centre
Company : Royal Bank of Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Come Work with Us!
Our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity, you will help our customers thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a passion for shared purpose. "
Whether you're helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technologies or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing the work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service and integrity.
(Learn) in Johor, auto insurance and habitation advice, insurance advisor, and home and auto advice centre.
(English version below)
I contribute to the service of millions of Canadians by working in a mode of work which permits me to reconcile my personal and professional lives, he said.
A hybrid role at the RBC Insurance Centre offers you both the legality of the spouses you have to support in your private life and the satisfaction of having a job.
What do you feel is the purpose of life?
RBC offers a programme of training (programme) to those who wish to continue their career in insurance. Nous vous fournirons les outils, la formation et le soutien nécessaires, notamment de l’aide visant l’obtention du certificat en assurance de dommages délivré par l’Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) et celui de l'Ontario et des autres provinces. Si vous détenez déjà certaines certifications, n’hésitez pas à soumettre votre CV.
With RBC, you have access to a continuous education in an environment that recognizes and rewards talent. If you have the ambition to succeed, we have the resources to help you learn, grow, and persevere.
You will be the voice of the other side of the argument, delivering advice and options for protection, helping the client to take the best course of action. Calm = -+--+-+-=--++--Expression, serviceable and approachable, you provide a sound and secure assurance--all in all. You show no evidence of curiousity, or attention? "
For the execution of your tasks, you will have a technology and tools which will allow you to produce good results. Then:
In order to obtain the permit and insurance, it is necessary to have a good attitude and the willingness to learn. The RBC will support the selected candidates in their efforts to develop their physiques and advance their careers.
We interview several potential applicants for the position and are very excited to get your personal interview!
What are your tasks? What is the procedure for this?
- Provide advice and solutions to ensure the needs of the client are met.
- Assure the uniformity and quality of the client's communication in resolving problems alone, no systematic recourse to hierarchies is necessary.
- Effektive evaluations of personal needs and the use of tools, resources, and computers at your disposal to demonstrate the value and well-founded confidence of your advice.
- Fair evidence of a solid understanding of the governing risk when you prepare or modify the policy.
- Ensure that you assess the client's proportional risk.
- Fair evidence of critical thinking, during the interactions with the client, in order to determine which risks are acceptable and which are not. :
- Describe the renewal of automobile insurance policy.
- Ensure effective procedures and a high level of transparency during the appeals.
What do you need to succeed in life?
- Desire to obtain a permit to sell products by the AMF and the other provinces (a complete training programme offered by the CBC includes certifications from Quebec, Canada, and the United States).
- Several aptitudes for communication in French and English. The titulaire de l'emploi d'une école doit parler en anglais afin de servir le client en Amérique latine.
- Availability to work on different days and hours to meet the needs of our customers. The Centre for Car Insurance and Homeownership is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- The French literature, for example, has a large number of devices (telephones, computers, etc.) with superior abilities for the navigation on the Internet and for the use of a computer.
Autres qualités recherchées (Atouts)
- Termite's permit to sell products, however, is revoked. '
- Études postsecondaires ou l’équivalent.
- Consolation of the products of insurance (auto, home, and travel).
- Experience of selling concrete and the capacity to exceed goals in a contact centre.
Qu’y gagnerez-vous ?
That is; it gives you opportunities to acquire skills, benefit from modern and complete leisure time, and enjoy moments of pure pleasure. You need to describe your professional and personal goals. This one is repeated:
- Vous ferez partie d’une équipe primée classée au premier rang des agences de vente spécialisées dans la fiche de rendement des conseillers en assurance d’Investment Executive 2022.
- You benefit from a comprehensive Global Rewarding Structure, which prioritises your general salary, offers you modern social benefits and perks, and provides you with competitive pay and benefits.
- You work in a team and are part of a team, you are fully yourself in the travel. Observe the diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and aspirations of each day. '':
- You will be surrounded by people you already know and admire, and will be able to adjust to new things in your life. You provide opportunities to learn, grow, and explore; you teach us.
- You benefit from flexible working hours and a commitment to your needs, both personal and professional.
- You have the opportunity to exercise a real positive influence on the lives of our customers and the communities they serve.
You can help serve millions of Canadians in a meaningful role that also helps you balance work and life.
A hybrid role at RBC Insurance Advice Centre gives you the best of both worlds, flexibility you need for your life and fulfillment in your work. '
What is the opportunity?
The company is also offering a sponsorship program for someone interested in pursuing an insurance career. We will provide you with the tools, training and support you need, including assistance in successfully completing the Damage Insurance Certificate delivered by l’Autorité des marches financiers (AMF) and the OTL Other than Life Ontario license and other provinces. If you already hold the Damage Insurance certification, do not hesitate to submit your resume.
At RBC Insurance you will have access to ongoing coaching in an environment that recognizes talent and rewards genuine ambition. If you have the drive, the website has the resources to help you learn, grow and succeed.
As an RBC Licensed Insurance Advisor for Home & Auto, you're curious, caring and detail-oriented, with a focus on solving problems and delivering an excellent client experience. You're calm under pressure, helpful and friendly to your customers by being proactive with the coverage of home and auto options, selling solutions and referrals.
In your role, you will have the technology and tools to support me, so that I can focus on what matters most -- driving successful results.
RBC will support final candidates with writing the General Insurance license to build your expertise and advance your career goals. Do you not have a perfect resume, just the right attitude?
We are hiring multiple successful candidates from this reqision and look forward to reviewing your resume!
What will you do?
- Provide insurance advice and solutions to clients based on their needs.
- Exhibit a consistent, positive client experience with every conversation and resolve client concerns at the point of contact, demonstrating the ability to connect through discussion and escalate as necessary.
- Complete personalized needs assessments and review tools, resources, and calculators to demonstrate value and support advice recommendations.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of regulatory risk when writing and updating new business policy.
- Ensure clients are charged premiums that correspond with their risks.''
- Apply critical thinking during client interactions to identify and analyze acceptable and unacceptable risks.
- Perform front line underwriting of home and auto policies.
- Use procedures effectively and efficiently during calls.
What does it take to succeed in life?
- Willingness to complete the Quebec Damage Insurance Certificate delivered by the Autorité des marchés financiers and OTL Other than the Ontario license and other provinces (full training program offered by RBC including the province of Quebec, Ontario or other state certifications))
- In order to serve our customers better in the community, we need fluency in French and English.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as our center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to better help our customers. The Home & Auto Advice Center is located from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday -- Friday.
- Digital literacy across a broad range of services (i.e. smartphones, tablets, laptops etc.) with above average keyboarding skills, internet and computer navigation.
- Damage insurance certificate at time of application for possession. Request details.
- The equivalent of post-secondary education is the following.
- Knowledge of insurance (Home & Auto, Life, Travel): What are the best insurance products?
- Proven professional sales experience and success in meeting and exceeding sales targets in a contact center environment.
What do you want in life? Why?
Whether it's developing new skills, opportunities to innovate and grow in the modern world or enjoying moments that matter most at RBC, you have everything you need at your fingertips to build your career and life. br>
- Working with an award-winning team ranked the top dedicated sales agency in Investment Executive’s 2022 Insurance Advisor’s Report Card
- A comprehensive Total Rewards package that prioritizes your overall well-being, including flexible and modern benefits, competitive pay and stock options.
- Where do you belong? You belong as part of a supportive, inclusive team that celebrates your unique perspectives, background and experience and wants you to bring your whole self to work every day.
- Leaders who are invested in your success and provide opportunities to learn, grow and try new things. Develop new skills, sharpen existing ones and explore paths you never knew existed with a host of learning programs and tools designed to support you in every stage of your career.
- Flexible work arrangements and leadership who support your needs both personal and professional.
- An opportunity to impact the lives of your customers and communities.
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, when and where available, conditional on employees being able to meet the technological and security requirements of the role (i.e., private & private space, Internet connectivity etc.) discussed by the hiring manager..
MONTRÉAL, Quebec, Canada
I nclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams with diverse talent and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Keep up-to-date on great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized information on our latest jobs, career tips, and recruitment events that matter to you?
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Learn how we utilize our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our customers and coworkers at rbc.com/careers.