New Job Human Resources Office Manager In Manitoba
|Human Resources Office Manager|
Human Resources Office Manager
Company : Manitoba Government
Salary : $51,614–$60,597 a year
Location : Manitoba
Human Resources Office Manager
AO1 Administrative Officer 1
Manitoba Public Service Commission
Human Resource Business Services
Advertisement Number: 41801
The salary for AO1 is between $51,614.00 - $60,597.00 per year with an allowance of $51,624.00 - $60,597.00. Salary: AO1: $1,614.00-$1,608.90.42
September 17, 2023: Final date: 17:17.
The Manitoba government is committed to delivering a superior public service that reflects the diversity and cultural diversity of its citizens, while also embracing inclusivity in language, culture, abilities, languages, and perspectives. It promotes fair and balanced employment opportunities and promotes equal representation of specific groups (including women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities).
Employment equity plays a role in the selection process for this competition. Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities will be considered for selection in this competition.
Candidates who fail to meet all key criteria may be considered for underfilling on a competitive basis and received a pay package that is competitive with their qualifications.
Similar positions may be listed on an eligibility list that expires at the end of the period, and similar positions may be created for similar positions as well.
Internal candidates may receive preferential treatment, but internal candidates may also be considered.
To be considered for this competition you must submit an application form. See below for further instructions. .
Access the application form by clicking here to access the form.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be of legal standing to work in Canada. Must also have the legal authority to do so.
- Job applicants must pass a satisfactory Criminal History Check, which may necessitate additional security checks for specific positions, along with a satisfactory criminal record check.
- Administrative coordination and support through the provision of correspondence and reports, office management, and the development and maintenance of administrative policies, procedures, and systems, including the provision of experience spanning over 20 years. This includes experience in managing office operations, ensuring compliance with legal, accounting, and other administrative policies and procedures, and maintaining a diverse workforce.
- Basic financial knowledge and understanding of cash flow, budgets, and payable accounts. Knowledgeable experience.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills, as well as strong organizational and time managing skills.
- Exceptional people with strong teamwork and communication skills. Ability to build strong relationships with different stakeholders and work collaboratively with a team.
- Having strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage and coach administrative and clerical professionals, as well as provide effective leadership training, one must possess the ability to efficiently manage a team of administrative and clericical professionals, including the ability to coach and mentor administrative staff.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- With a strong written communication skill and extensive experience in proofreading, editing, and formatting with attention to detail and accuracy, the author has written it with strong written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with strong analytical thinking.
- Having the ability to work alone and demonstrate initiative, as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- French speaking and written, ability to express feelings and ideas through written language and speaking.
- SAP's SAP modules for Finance and Human Resources have been used by many SAP developers, including those with experience in these areas.
To be considered for the job: application: job requires at least 1 hour and 15 minutes, or 1 week, and for the position: 1 day and 30 days.
Click on this link to view the application form and fill in the application form. . To be considered for this competition you must submit an application form. Complete the application form at the link above or contact Human Resource Services under "Apply tp" to request a copy of the application form.
Managing the office's administrative and clerical staff is the responsibility of the Manager, who oversees all office and human resource activities, coordinating the administrative support, managing information systems and file management, producing reports that require research and analysis to senior management, administering the budget, and potentially managing the SAP-based organizational structure.
I would like to know the specifics of the job description if I apply to this position, please.ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLEIn the Subject line or body of your email. Please elaborate.
We encourage applicants to request reasonable accommodations based on the materials or activities used during the selection process. When applying for this position, indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your application must clearly state how you meet the qualifications in your cover letter, resumé and/or application. How do you meet these qualifications?
Internally represented applicants may be able to grieve about job competitions for represented positions. If a selection grievance is filed, information from the competition file will be shared with the grievant's representative. Personal information that is not relevant to the grievance and other protected information will be removed from the grievance.
We extend our thanks to all applicants and ensure that only those who are selected will receive a call. We thank all those who apply.