New Job Heavy Equipment Operator In Alberta
|Heavy Equipment Operator|
Heavy Equipment Operator
Company : GOLDBECK SOLAR Canada Corp.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
What is the best way to join the GOLDBECK team?
GOLDBACK SOLAR Canada Corp. is a subsidiary of Global Board Solutions, a leading provider of turnkey solar systems on ground-mounted utility scale PV power plants worldwide - tailor-made with a standardized approach. The North American office is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and has a satellite office in Calgary, Alberta.
We are committed to promoting clean, renewable energy in North America and reducing our carbon footprint. Join us in shaping the energy transition! We value authenticity, fair business practices, innovation, and quality of life. What is your take?
We are currently seeking Heavy Equipment Operator to work in our Joffre(Red Deer) Alberta location.
If you have the following minimum qualifications, we would like to review your application.
- The minimum requirement is three (3) years of heavy equipment operation experience.
- Ability to cut/fill trenches, dig and backfill.
- Construction procedures, equipment and OSHA safety guidelines. '
They must perform general preventative maintenance on equipment such as cleaning tracks, greasing machines and fueling machines.
Ensure all equipment is maintained properly, and daily equipment check lists are completed and equipment gets parked and cleaned each day.
Ability to utilize construction equipment safely and effectively such as an excavator, a loader, a grader, a skid steer, a dump truck and a packager.
- The ability to read plans, drawings, and blueprints is an asset.
- Recognizes the safe operation of heavy equipment and material handling. '
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- What makes a good team player?
Committed to a safety program and encouraging teamwork, he leads by example.
Perform all job functions in a safe and responsible manner.
- Should have own transportation to and from job site.
What is your work schedule? What are the reasons for this?
The base hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, with the potential for extended work hours based on business needs.
- Remote location
- Uneven ground
- Site congestion
- Obstructed pathways
What are some examples of environmental conditions for a job site?
- Predominately outdoor climate
- Can a person be exposed to extreme heat or cold weather?
- Various noise levels caused by tools, equipment, etc.).