New Job Electrical Apprentice In Nova Scotia
Company : Energy Network Services Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
ENS (ENS) is a national, well-known and respected application engineering management company. We lead in the provision of innovative and cost-effective lighting and lighting control services for improving energy performance for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. ENS also provides solutions beyond building lighting and control.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather and relocate tools, supplies, and equipment from storage areas to be used at work sites.
- Measure, cut, and mount a conduit as well as bending and pulling wire. )
- Take short circuits in electrical wiring.
- Assist in lifting, pulling and positioning objects such as wires, conduits, and other various materials.
- Keep tools and equipment clean, and keep supplies in order. )
- Machines, tools, and equipment are cleaned by collecting scrap and waste materials. "
- Under direct supervision of a Journeyman electrician, hand tools and equipment may be operated.
- Under the close supervision of a Journeyman Electricalian, assist in electrical installations, connections and terminations.
- Performs other project related duties and assignments as directed by the Journeyman lead, local ENS project manager and coordinator.
- The job may require working out of the town, and even night shifts.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree?
- How do I pass a background check for an FBI agent?
- Valid driver’s license
- How can I multitask while still being organized?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. )
- Positive customer service skills
- Experience is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Working location: On the road.