New Job Dryland Program Leader 1 - Childminding And Preschool In Alberta
|Dryland Program Leader 1 - Childminding and Preschool|
Dryland Program Leader 1 - Childminding and Preschool
Company : The City of Red Deer
Salary : $26.68–$28.08 an hour
Location : Alberta
This position provides direct program support to the recreation facility's activities and events.
As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated a high level of verbal, written and listening skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Can I possess a valid Alberta driver's license? If not, why?
- Commitment to the city's core values.
- How can I do minimal lifting?
- Can work in noisy conditions. What are some examples?
- How can I work in stressful situations and deal with conflict situations?
- What is the Child Care Certificate Level II? What are some examples?
- Childcare First Aid Certificate
Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 417.
$26.68 to $28,08 per hour for the average worker. '
Hours of Work:
As scheduled, shifts will include 8 hours of work daily to meet the needs of the facility.''
We thank you for your application. Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted for an interview.