New Job Customer Experience Lead - Yonge & Eglinton, Full Time Temp In Ontario
|Customer Experience Lead - Yonge & Eglinton, Full Time Temp|
Customer Experience Lead - Yonge & Eglinton, Full Time Temp
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 184426
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
What you’ll be doing…
Our Customer Experience Leads are responsible for overseeing our high performing Retail Service teams. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven individual who will lead and support our Customer Experience Associates while championing Scotiabank's core values and culture.
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
Do you have the skills that will enable me to succeed in this role? We'd love working with You if I had:
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovators.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities, for you and our customers.
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for your hard work, and you'll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Great leadership ability, able to lead and develop your team.
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience managing a team of employees (including coaching, leading and scheduling the team) is a strong asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- What is a flexible schedule? What are some examples?
- Past experience is a strong asset.
- Digital technical skills, able to promote and demonstrate the use of digital/self-service banking options.
- Lead and manage your team of Customer Experience Associates and Senior Customer Experience Associates.
- How can we build strong customer relationships and provide excellent service?
- He/she is the Officer in Charge (OIC) of the branch, managing any emergencies, escalations, etc.
- Contributing to the overall success of the branch by identifying opportunities to enhance the client experience.
- As a change management lead, I help with the implementation of new policy and procedures.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.