New Job Customer Experience Associate Broadway & Macdonald In British Columbia
|Customer Experience Associate Broadway & Macdonald|
Customer Experience Associate Broadway & Macdonald
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Requisition ID: 184956
In an inclusive and high performing culture, join a team that is driven by purpose and committed to results.
About the role**
As a Customer Experience Associate, you are the face of our branch and the heart of your bank. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our primary goal is to help them achieve their financial goals.
Our Customer Experience Associates are people-centric and connect with customers in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian banking network, the focus is to provide outstanding service throughout the travel experience:
- In a proactive approach to discovering our customers' needs and listening to what they are asking for, we understand their needs.
- Processing day to day transactions. Request:
- Nurturing rich, long-standing relationships
- Contributing to the branch's goals by identifying and fulfilling simple sales opportunities.
- Being a technology expert and sharing your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, helps them better manage their banking needs.
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
- How can we build strong customer relationships and provide excellent service?
- How do I solve my customers' needs?
- Explain complicated concepts simply
- Demonstrate success in a goal-based performance environment, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate an interest in learning and a desire to succeed.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? – We’d love to work with you if you:
- Have you proven your customer service skills through work or community involvement?
- They are willing to assist you in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Are there any flexible jobs available for people with a flexible schedule?
- Are you comfortable in simple sales situations?
- Have strong technical skills and the ability to promote digital banking options to our customers.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by innovative thinkers. "
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal training to support career growth and enhance your skills.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities - for you and your customers.
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for your hard work, and you'll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development.
- A competitive compensation package and benefits package.
Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver, Canada
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas, guided by our purpose: "to help every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private equity investing.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank. Candidates must submit their application directly online to be considered for this role; however, only those candidates who require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternative format of Byzantine documents, ASL Interpreter or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment process. We thank all applicants, said Weinstein. Please let our Recruitment team know about this issue''