New Job Cpa Students (Staff Accountants - 8) - Dartmouth, Ns In Nova Scotia
|CPA Students (Staff Accountants - 8) - Dartmouth, NS|
CPA Students (Staff Accountants - 8) - Dartmouth, NS
Company : Baker Tilly Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
CPA students (Staff Accountants - 8) -- Dartmouth, NH
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Are you a one-of-a-kind professional in Accounting who wants to live your values and ambitions creating an exceptional experience as part of the most engaged team? Do you want to be:
- empowered to thrive?
- engaged for team success?
- someone’s favourite colleague?
- someone who influences tomorrow?
- part of something meaningful?
- part of something more?
At BTNS (Bakerville, New Brunswick), an entrepreneurial, local, independent member firm of Baker Tilly Canada, you will collaborate with a team of 130 dynamic, interesting professionals who pride themselves on exceptional service and commitment to success along with our 40 member-firm offices across the country providing value-added accounting, tax, and advisory services to a wide range of clients from individuals to not-for-profits to large private companies. We are thrilled to work directly alongside Harbinger Law, providing an even more innovative offering. Affiliated with Baker Tilly International, a global network of 148 territories with 39,000 people working in more than 706 offices, you can collaborate with a talented group of high-performing colleagues across the world. Baker Tilly International was honoured to receive the Network of the Year Award 2016? at the prestigious International Accounting Forum & Awards 2023!
Our team has opportunities for CPA students (Staff Accountants) in India are 8. to grow along with BTNS! We will support you to do what you do best every day by offering you:
- Total Competitive Rewards package, including salary and incentive program.
- Robust benefits plan (health, dental, life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, etc.)
- Fantastic perks:
- RRSP matching
- Paid time off package (sleep, vacation, personal holidays, sick, etc.)
- $500 wellness allowance
- Complimentary on-site gym
- Free, plentiful parking
- Dress for your day, including casual attire.
- Clients and employees are rewarded for referrals.
- Growth-focused coaching, mentoring, and growth plan review.
- Learning and professional development opportunities (including a week in Banff!!!) as well as paid professional dues
- Work-life integration (professional flexibility, working remote, opportunities for compressed workweeks):
- Fun at work year round with a ton of firm sponsored social events, yoga, and lunches. massage therapy sessions, office barista-made coffee; free snacks & meals; team building events such as off-site Staff Days, etc.?
What is your primary responsibility? . .
- Engage in whole client files from start to finish, not just a section! Learn bookkeeping, accounting and tax skills that will contribute to your client service experience and your future career.
- Complete a wide range of audit, review, compilation, and tax engagements both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, so you better understand our client's business and how to identify opportunities to add value.
A successful candidate will have the following: )
- After successful completion of a university undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting, (graduation date set for August 2024 or earlier)
- Desire to complete the CPA program with a firm with a 99% success rate.
- Your whole, unique self - and our firm is full of interesting, talented, and quirky people!