New Job Computer Training Instructor In New Brunswick
|computer training instructor|
computer training instructor
Company : Atlantic Business College
Salary : $35–$40 an hour
Location : New Brunswick
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- 1 year to 2 years experience: 1 year or less.
- or equivalent experience
- Private training organization or college. . .
- How do I prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses?
- prepare, administer and mark tests to evaluate students' progress.
- Advise students on program curricula and career decisions.
- Operate audio-visual equipment
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review.
- Deliver lectures and presentations
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, and visual presentations. Laboratory, shop and field studies:
- 5-10 people
- College/University students
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you allowed to work in Canada?
- What is the best way to live in proximity to an advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have ever completed?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- What is the average working time for 30 hours per week?