New Job Community Reintegration Officer In Quebec
|COMMUNITY REINTEGRATION OFFICER|
COMMUNITY REINTEGRATION OFFICER
Company : Kativik Regional Government
Salary : $43,410–$73,074 a year
Location : Quebec
The Kativik Regional Government (KRG) is a supra-municipal organization with
jurisdiction over the
territory of Québec located north of the 55th parallel. The Legal, Socio- Judicial and Municipal
Management Department of the KRG is currently seeking to recruit a candidate to work in
Kuujjuaraapik in the capacity of :
COMMUNITY REINTEGRATION OFFICER
(PERMANENT, FULL-TIME POSITION)
The Community Reintegration Off icer (CRO) will be under the professional
supervision of a Probation
Off icer of the Quebec Correctional Services and the administrative supervision of the Coordinator -
Socio-Judicial Services, the CRO is responsible to provide support to client- of fenders, facilitate their
reintegration and act as liaison with the community, the Correctional Services and the judicial system. ****
The CRO has responsibility for, without being limited to, the following duties:
• Inform, assess and advise client offenders on probation, parole, community service and work orders.
Consistent sentence orders and temporal absence programs?
- Ensure probation conditions are respected by client-of-fenders and the consequences of
their non-compliance are understood;
- Supervise community service programs for client-of-crime in conjunction with probation for criminals,
- and refer the clientele to specialized resources (support services, community resources)
and informal caregivers);
- Foster the social reintegration of client-offenders into their communities and families,
- We work closely with the judicial system and the correctional services.
- Assist and inform the Correctional Services, other stakeholders on Inuit cultural reality in
order to adapt their interventions accordingly; )
- All information is required in accordance with the Correctional Services policy, :)
- Inform the communities on reintegration program and Correctional services,
- Develop community projects to promote social inclusion and Inuit values ; )
- Travel to other communities, meet clients and attend court sessions in the region.
- Perform any other duties as requested.
• Second degree, although relevant work experience will also be considered.
Excellent ability to assist and support other people?
Reliable, resourceful, and ambitious?
How do I ensure the confidentiality of personal information received?
At least two (2) of the following written and oral languages are working knowledge: Italian, English and Chinese.
Are you able to work in conjunction with teammates?
Be an effective resource and a responsible citizen within the community, :
Good moral character, non-judgmental, open-minded and compassionate, emotionally stable.
How do I deal with emotionally charged situations and the capacity to respect deadlines?
and the ability to work with minimal supervision,
As determined by the KRG, willing to accept training.
Be willing and available to travel in Nunavik?
Proficient in the Microsoft Windows Media Suite as well as any other relevant software.
Place of work: hudson coast
Salary: Min. $43 410 yearly – Max. $73 074 a year (Class 7)
Benefits: Cost-of -living dif ferential: minimum $8 500 annually
Food allowance: minimum $1 840 annually
Annual leave trips: maximum of 3 per person, annually
Simplif ied Pension Plan: 6% employer, 4% employee
Vacation: 20 days annually
Statutory holidays: 20 days including 10 days during the Christmas period:
Please forward your résumé before September 25th 2023 at 17h00 to:
Human Resources Advisor
Kativik Regional Government
P.O. Box 9
Kuujjuaq QC J0M 1C0
Email: [email protected]
- An employee is entitled to receive at least the minimum amount of benefits assigned to him without benefit. '
An employee with dependents is entitled to benefits for his/her spouse and children.
The KRG is an equal opportunity employer, in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
Under the Northern Quebec Agreement, conditions may vary to promote the employment of Inuit candidates.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.