New Job Beneficiary Attendant In Quebec
Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of experts makes a difference to the residents. The relationship of "humans for human" is at the heart of our approach and our corporate philosophy based on good teamwork between the different departments and all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for an empathetic beneficiary who cares about the well-being of residents, he said.
The resident attendant sees to the comfort, well-being and safety of the residents by providing them with hygiene and comfort care.
Part time schedule. Possibility of having more hours.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:**
- In accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policy, adheres to standards and regulations.
- Administer medication in accordance with safety principles and codes of ethics.
- Answering call bells
- Assist and/or accompany residents in getting around.
- Contribute to the adjustment of a residents' action plan based on their observations.
- In collaboration with the different teams, health and hygienic care is provided to the residents while preserving their dignity and integrity.
- Proactively support the residents.
- How do I respond to emergency situations?
- While interacting with them, report any noticeable changes in a residents mental or physical health to the on-call nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- PDSB training
- Up to date AED training certificate.
- Law 90 training
- Uniform provided
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program
Temporary: Full Time