New Job B2B Copywriter In British Columbia
Company : Apryse
Salary : $67,000–$82,000 a year
Location : British Columbia
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating engaging B2B content that helps drive leads and revenue. The successful candidate is responsible for creating compelling copy for a variety of mediums including ads, emails, videos, and white papers.''
- Write and edit copy for a variety of mediums, including advertisements, emails, and printed materials.
- Together with other members of the marketing team, we strive to implement effective content strategies.
- Research on industry trends, target market and competitors to inform content development.
- Develop and manage editorial calendars to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality content.
- Optimize your copy for SEO and readability.
- Review and edit content created by other team members.
- Keep up to date with the latest B2B copywriting and marketing trends.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B copywriting.
- The ability to write in various styles and formats, with excellent writing skills.
- Proven ability to write convincing copy that drives results.
- Experience writing for a variety of media, including advertisements, emails, and websites.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- attention to detail and the ability to edit one's own work. '
- The knowledge of marketing automation tools and best practices is a plus. )
- Passion for keeping up with the latest B2B copywriting and marketing trends.
- *Bonus* Experienced in writing for a technical set.
- What is the best way to write a technical product set?
- Competitive salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- A comprehensive extended benefits package including health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family starting from day one.
- A great team environment and resources, helping you to do the best work of your life. An unlimited career potential.
- Highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment.
- Bi-weekly lunches and monthly socials. )
- Annual recurring expenses allow you to purchase items that you need for your home office.
- Ongoing support for your learning development so you can master your craft.
- Working with the hardware you're most comfortable working with (Windows or Mac)?
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other.
- How do I maintain a good work-life balance with a flexible work environment?
Pristine is the industry leading provider of document software development (SDK) technology powering everything from traditional desktop software to innovative web and mobile applications. With a broad international portfolio of combined companies, products and leading technologies, we are actively changing the way the world works with documents to make work better and life simpler.
We are also a fast growing company, chosen by Mediacorp Canada as one of Canada's Top 100 Small & Medium Companies of 2020 and selected among Canada's best employers for recent graduate with its addition to the 2020 Career Directory.
Since having secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, we have grown from about 50 employees to over 370. We made eleven acquisitions and Tomas Bravo came on board with another strategic expansion investment at the end of that year.
Our XODO app alone has 25 million unique installs - and counting - with the highest ratings among PDF productivity apps for companies worldwide. As a result, you can find our document technology in thousands of solutions, including those of household names, used by millions across every industry.'>
We foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth and success for every individual, amidst an exciting and challenging entrepreneurial culture. Career progression is based on merit, not tenure; every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a catalyst, innovator and successful leader.
How do I join the team?
If you are interested in helping Amazon achieve its goals and take your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.'
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high number of applications received.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in Ice dance! Please keep it clean.