New Job Architectural Technologist In Saskatchewan
Company : Northern Sky Developments
Salary : From $26 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
Northern Sky is pleased to present an exciting opportunity.
Role: Architectural Technologist
On the west side of Martinsville, S.K.
We are looking to fill this position immediately, he said. Start date:
We pride ourselves in creating a collaborative, work hard/play hard environment with a culture that encourages growth of skills and knowledge within our growing team. You will be bringing your interest in residential design, creativeness and love for intricate building details to this role.
Your outstanding attention to detail will be greatly appreciated when working on our original designs for our growing list of clients, you will have a able to prioritize and organize effectively and take responsibility for your important tasks.
Working collaboratively as a member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Develop drawings for intricate residential construction details.
- Construction drawings for the building of our residential projects include complete sets of construction drawings, engineering and working drawings.
- Renderings of client presentation plans?
- Design development and finalization are both aides.
- Coordinate with third party consultants, contractors and civil officials.
- Administration duties.
- Attend necessary client meetings and meetings.
To qualify for this role, you must possess:
- A diploma from an accredited Canadian Architectural Technology program or better.
- 4+ years of experience with a solid understanding of building systems and detailing.
- A strong understanding of Canadian Building Code.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact effectively and professionally.
- The Chief Architect of the Premier Certification would be considered a strong asset.
- An asset is knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Organizational skills are necessary to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective time management skills ensure that deadlines are met.
- A valid driver's license.
- A competitive salary.
- Benefit Package.
- On-site parking.
- A private office with no windows.
- The potential for growth and advancement.
- An opportunity to work in an awesome design environment!
Please provide a portfolio with your resume.
All that applies will be contacted, only those selected.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 per hour for all positions. (No salary option)
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person