New Job Administrative Officer In Alberta
Company : Sodeko Services Inc
Salary : $22–$25 an hour
Location : Alberta
- Education: High school graduation..
- What is the experience of 7 months to 1 year?
- or equivalent experience
- Private sector
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed, and deadlines are met.
- To carry out the administrative activities of the establishment. )
- Coordinate and plan office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services. )
- Assist in the preparation of the operating budget and maintain inventory and financial control.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals; correspondence.
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic mail
- Electronic scheduler
- Inventory control software
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Quick Books
Working conditions and physical abilities (e).
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Time management
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- What is the average working time for 30 hours per week?