New Job Administration And Ticket Supervisor In Saskatchewan
|Administration and Ticket Supervisor|
Administration and Ticket Supervisor
Company : Government of Alberta
Salary : $24.26–$29.75 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
Job Requisition ID: 47892
Ministry: Forestry and Parks
Cypress Hills Provincial Park (Hidden Valley Ski Resort) location: Cypress Hill, California
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Winter seasonal pay: regular/temporary seasonal pay.
Closing date: Open until suitable candidate is found.
Classification: Administrative Support 4
Alberta's government is committed to a diverse and inclusive public service that reflects the population we serve, where diversity, inclusion and innovation are valued and supported. Consider joining this team if you believe in Alberta's values.
Provincial parks are essential to the quality of life that Albertans enjoy. They conserve our natural landscapes and provide a broad range of outdoor recreational opportunities for current and future generations.
To see the geographical area and locations of the provincial parks, download and review the pdf:
Hidden Valley Ski Resort is located in Cypress Hills Provincial Park , (also known as Cypress Hill Interprovincial Park ). The Park spans the Southeast corner of Alberta and the Southwest corner of Saskatchewan. The unique landscape of the area contrasts the surrounding prairie landscapes, making it an exciting destination for winter recreation opportunities.
Cypress Hills Provincial Park (CHPP) is home to Hidden Valley Ski Resort (HV) as well as a diverse range of Cross Country Ski Trails. The Ski Resort is located on the Alberta side of the Park, 10 minutes from the town site of Elkwater, AB and 40 min from Medicine Hat, AB. For more information about Hidden Valley Ski Resort, visit
Hidden Valley Ski Resort is looking for an administration and ticket clerk for the 2023-2020 winter season. The unique landscape of this area contrasts with the surrounding prairie landscapes, making it an exciting destination for winter recreation. br>
Administration and ticket control duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily training and daily supervision of seasonal workers, including performance evaluations and scheduling.
- Coordinating the daily tasks of the team and ensuring daily procedures are followed.
- Reviewing employee timesheets for accuracy before submitting.
- Creating and fostering an inclusive work environment for all employees and visitors. "
- Revising and reconciling ski hill revenue.
- Managing stock, retail sales, and inventory. Point of sale system? Customer relations?
- Managing invoices and tracking expenses.
- Daily opening tasks, closing tasks and ensuring the ski hill is open to public during scheduled hours of operation.
- ) Operation room POS system and troubleshooting issues. )
- Providing on-site support, troubleshooting and reporting for customers.
- Ensure excellent customer service and positive guest experiences.
- Learning and adhering to emergency protocols, to support visitors and staff in emergencies.
- Participating in and following O&O policy and procedures.
- May be required to assist various departments as needed.
- High School Diploma and two years of related experience.
- Equivalent: Experience directly related to education or considered based on one year of experience for a year, or one school year (or two years) for an experienced year.
- recognized current standard first aid certificate. )
- Current CPR/AED certification?
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- How do I solve problems in a fast-paced environment?
- How can I improve my time management and organization skills?
- Proficiency with computer programs, i.e. Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Retail and/or cash handling experience, and management experience.
- Customer service and point of sale experience.
- Supervisory or leadership experience
- Hidden Valley Ski Resort or other ski hill facility.
Competencies are behaviors that are essential to reach our goals in serving
Albertans. We encourage you to have an in depth understanding of the
competencies that are required for this opportunity and to be prepared to
demonstrate them during the recruitment process.
This link will assist you with understanding competencies:
DRIVE FOR RESULTS —to draw from experience and apply changes to work methods to improve performance and achieve outcomes.
AGILITY —to understand the need to incorporate change into work and be open to new ideas while accepting change as part of how work processed need to evolve in order to be effective.
CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING —to assess options and implications in new ways in order to achieve outcomes and solutions.
BUILDING COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENTS —to lead and contribute to the conditions and environment that allow people to work collaboratively and productively to achieve outcomes.
Based on up to 40 hours per week, $24.26 - $29.75 per hour is the average salary for an engineer in the United States.
- Weekend shifts are differentially paid at $3.25 per hour. '
In addition to regular pay, workers also get benefits such as vacation and leave.
- 5.2 percent of regular wage earnings are spent on holidays. '
- Regular pay pays about 60 percent of regular wage earnings instead of annual vacation pay. (see table)
Terms of Employment:
- The shifts work 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week.
- Candidates must be willing to work weekends and holidays, varying start dates from November 1, 2023 until March 31, 2024 pending the end of the skiing season and operational needs.
- There are various low-cost housing options in the area. ''
- There is no public transportation to the ski resort, so you must have reliable transportation from work. The ski lodge is about 10 minutes from the lake and about 40 minutes from the mountain. "
- Those selected for an interview must bring three references to the interview.
- The training will be provided to successful candidates.
In your resume:
- Include date ranges associated with all education and work experience. ) : ).
- Indicate whether your work experience was casual, part-time (PT) or full-time (FT)
- Examples: Legal Assistant: Jan 2016 -- June 2019 (PT 3 8 hour shifts per week)
How To Apply
If you are not currently employed by the Alberta government, the first step in applying for a job is creating your candidate profile within our online application system.
Exexisting employees must access the Careers tile in 1GX to submit their application for internal recognition.
Once you have created your profile, visit the Alberta Public Service Job Site to apply for jobs.
Applicants are advised to provide information that clearly and concisely demonstrates how their qualifications meet the advertised requirements, including education, experience and relevant examples of required competences.
Resources for applicants:
This competition can be used to fill future vacancies across the Government of Alberta at the same or lower classification level.
All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' qualifications most closely match the advertised requirements, and only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you''
If you require any further information on this job posting or a copy of the job profile, and/or if you require a disability related accommodation during the process, please contact Diana Sidon or [email protected].?
If this competition is closed as per the closing date noted above, please continue to check.