New Job Senior Administrative Assistant In Quebec
|Senior Administrative Assistant|
Senior Administrative Assistant
Company : Richter
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Richter Office: Montreal
Richter is a Business | Family Office that provides strategic advice on business matters and on families’ financial and personal objectives across generations. With close to 100 years of experience advising at the intersection of family and business, Richter has developed an integrated approach to help business owners find sustainable success. Whether business, personal, or both, Richter is uniquely positioned to address the needs of Canada’s most successful entrepreneurs, private clients, business owners and business families and help them chart a clear path to shape their legacy for the future. Founded in 1926, Richter’s 600-person multidisciplinary team continuously innovates to create value for our people, clients, and community in Canada and in the US.
What we offer:
- The chance to become a strategic business partner with our clients, building relationships directly with entrepreneurs and businesses to provide them with meaningful advisory services
- The opportunity to develop your career with the direct support of your managers and firm partners; and
- A culture that values work-life balance and mental health and well-being. Our firm has taken a fresh approach to these issues, offering a hybrid work environment with flexible hours and resources to support you in your personal journey.
- Investment in your continuing education and professional development through a variety of learning offerings and tuition reimbursement
As a Senior Administrative Assistant in Family Office Services your responsibilities would be:
- Manage scheduling for group executives.
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executives.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings.
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive.
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Maintain various records and documents for company executives.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
- Relevant educational degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak, write and communicate in French is a must, English being an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive group benefits which include group insurance, Health Spending Account, savings plans, and Employer Contribution Matching
- Employee and Family access to virtual healthcare network
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs, including consultations with mental health professionals
- Annual Health & Well-being Program
- Hybrid work Environment
- Competitive Performance Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Dues Reimbursement
- CFE leave financial support
- Academic Incentives
- Talent referral bonus
- Client referral bonus
- Access to an on-demand concierge nannying, babysitting, and tutoring service
- Annual employee rewards and recognition
Your application We are excited to meet motivated professionals who are looking for career growth in a mid-sized family minded firm and have a strong background in building and fostering relationships.