New Job Resident Attendant In New Brunswick
Company : Valinor Retirement Home Inc
Salary : $18.00–$19.50 an hour
Location : New Brunswick
Valinor Retirement Home Inc goal is to provide first-class care for rural New Brunswick. We are focus on delivering exceptional living experiences--from healthcare to overall quality of life--while never losing sight of what matter the most to us: the bonds that we make along the way with our residents.
At our facility, we are committing to ensure the highest living standards for our residents. That include Private bathrooms, 24 hour emergency call bottom service, laundry facilities, outdoor patios, daily housekeeping and linen service.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Lively atmosphere
Responsibilities, and not limited to:
- Prep-food, cooking, cleaning, assisting with medication reminders and personal care.
- Spending time with seniors.
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
- Experience in food preparation and/or housekeeping
- Personal experience caring for seniors.
- Satisfactory criminal record / vulnerable sector check, as well as a satisfactory background check through the NB Department of Social Development
- Pre-existing First Aid and CPR certification
- Valid Covid-19 Vaccination
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: $18.00-$19.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
Work Location: In person