New Job Optical Sales Associate In British Columbia
|Optical Sales Associate|
Optical Sales Associate
Company : FYidoctors
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Why You Should Join Us:
We at FYidoctors put our patient's well-being first and feel honoured that people across Canada and the USA trust us with something so valuable. We put health front and centre, and our doctor-led approach has helped us rapidly grow in 12 years from 30 locations to over 350.
We could not have gotten to where we are without our most significant asset, our people, who now number more than 3,000 and serve thousands of valued patients across North America every day. We are committed to FYidoctors being more than just a place to work and strive to maintain a positive and supportive work environment where all our people can thrive and grow.
Join our team at FYidoctors and help us have a meaningful impact on people's lives while also having fun doing it!
How You'll Benefit:
- Excellent wages including quarterly bonuses (for qualifying clinics)
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes outstanding optical coverage (two free pairs of eyewear each year!)
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture fosters a sense of collaboration
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you develop your career
Why We Need You:
Our Whistler clinic is looking for someone like you to bring your exceptional skills and experience with you and join us as our newest Optical Sales Associate.
You will play a critical role within FYidoctors and are crucial to our success by delivering world-class service to our patients. As our newest Optical Sales Associate you will be responsible for the retail and repair of eyewear products as well as follow-up care. Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
This position is a full-time, permanent role working up to 40 hours per week, Monday's to Friday's.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Educating clients about the best eyewear choices for their lifestyle, ensuring they receive the best in value and quality
- Informing patients about advances in corrective eyewear solutions as well as assisting with the selection of frames to suit your client's aesthetic and performance needs
- Interpreting optical prescriptions as written by an optometrist
- Performing frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning of new eyewear and performing repairs and adjustments to returning patients'
- Submitting prescription eyewear requisitions to our manufacturing lab
- Arranging and maintaining retail display area
- Contributing to store retail sales goals
- Communicating with patients face to face, over the phone or by email
What Do You Bring?
- Previous experience in a customer-facing, preferably retail environment preferred
- Previous optical experience is considered an asset
- A high level of comfort using technology and computers with solid proficiency in MS Office Suite
- A track record of learning new systems and processes
- A professional and approachable manner and a love of meeting and interacting with people
Our clinic is located in the mountains of beautiful Whistler near Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort which is known for its world class entertainment. Surrounded by mountain views, we are just steps away from cross country and downhill skiing, as well as gorgeous hiking and biking trails. Our clinic has a wonderful private balcony to enjoy during summer months, and we are surrounded by plenty of nearby restaurants for lunch options. Our small clinic is a tight-knit team of 4-5 staff members that enjoy taking advantage of our wonderful location to get together outdoors and enjoy the local opportunities.
We appreciate your interest in FYidoctors and hope it didn't take too much time to apply. So, leave the rest to us. An actual human will review your qualifications and let you know if there's interest in moving forward. If there is, we'll follow up with more information. If there may not be a fit at this time, you'll receive a message that we hope isn't too impersonal. Please don't feel discouraged. We will have other opportunities!