New Job Operations/Bookkeeping Assistant - Remote In Ontario
|Operations/Bookkeeping Assistant - Remote|
Operations/Bookkeeping Assistant - Remote
Company : Buy Box Experts
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Buy Box Experts (BBE) is a Spreetail Agency, our mission at BBE is to be premier Amazon strategists by successfully evolving and adapting to the ever-changing environment that is Amazon and e-commerce. Our strategic growth mindset and holistic approach encourage forward-thinking and provide the greatest potential for success for our Brand Partners.
We are searching for an organized self-starter to be our new operations assistant.
To be successful as an operations assistant, you should possess excellent communication skills, be able to juggle multiple tasks, and follow through to see things completed. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for handling client onboarding and offboarding according to defined processes. This involves client communication, ensuring checklists are completed and they are connected/removed from our software platforms.
- Calculating commissions and rev share based on client sales
- Assist in A/R and A/P tasks such as email follow-ups on overdue invoices through Invoiced.com, entering bills & making payments through Bill.com.
- Receive and process requests from agency members for operational needs
- Gathering Data & Metrics to create Weekly Operational Reports for the Department
- Scheduling meetings, taking notes and assisting the Sr Director of Operations with day to day tasks and one-off projects
Skills & Experience
- Very detail oriented. Able to keep track of multiple moving pieces.
- Highly organized, chaos or disorganization should make you squirm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Excel/Spreadsheets. Can create tables and charts, using functions and formulas to create reports.
- Comfortable with technology, especially cloud based technology (for example Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, Microsoft Teams, etc)
- Accounting/bookkeeping knowledge is required
- Loves to learn and is a fast learner, open to feedback and proactively seeks it.
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
What Success Looks Like
- While every single team member has a role in the success of our team and the achievement of our goals, in your role you are accountable for their successes and results. Here are a few metrics your team should impact.
- Completing projects on time and accurately
- Customer satisfaction for onboarding and offboarding process
- Deliver accurate reports on time each month
- AR recovery rate and other metrics
- Proactive communication
How to Show up
- How we behave according to our Leadership Principles is critical to our ability to be successful as a team. Here are some of the behaviors we need you to bring to the table.
- Embody BBE core values: Growth Mindset, 100% Responsibility and Habituate Effectiveness.
- Focus on the Customer: Be obsessed with customers, internally and externally to drive better understanding, empathy and results with our customers
- Define, Measure and Report Performance: Create and report on KPIs aligned with company goals and objectives
- Kill Your Ego: A leader is focused on helping others be successful. They don’t believe themselves to be the most important or knowledgeable person in the room. They are humble and vulnerable and lead by example.
- Work on the Hard Stuff: Does not shy away from tough challenges, gets the job done to full completion and with high quality.
- Prioritize Organizational Health: Will prioritize BBE’s goals and vision over their department and personal agenda.
- Be an Impact Player
- Does the Job That’s Needed - Anticipates problems and has a plan, understands and supports the overall business goals and needs
- Steps Up, and Back - Is 100% responsible, does things without being asked, doesn’t stay in the spotlight
- Finishes Strong - Sees projects all the way through completion, ensures long term success not just short term bandaids.
- Ask & Adjust - Is curious, asks good questions, asks for feedback, willing to change and take risks
- Makes Work Light - Brings good energy, is cooperative, gets to the point, does their homework and is prepared, makes others look good.
- Able to work from home and stay focused on tasks and meetings
- Available during US business hours (M-F, about 8-5)
- Provide your own computer and work-from-home setup
- High-speed internet connection
We considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications, whether they are located near our Lehi, UT office or have the ability to work remotely.
Please visit comparably.com/companies/buy-box-experts to learn more about us.
ABOUT BUY BOX EXPERTS
Buy Box Experts, a Spreetail Agency, is a premier Amazon marketing agency, supporting brand executives as they seek to CONTROL and GROW their Amazon channel businesses (in the US and internationally).
We help our brand clients develop channel management strategies that reduce price erosion issues, and align marketing efforts with the brand's overall brand vision. We provide full platform account management (1P retail, 3P marketplace and hybrid) incorporating inventory management, listing optimization, advertising campaign management (including AMS, DSP), and customer service. We also operate traffic-building campaigns external to Amazon, designed to drive high-converting traffic to Amazon. We conduct Amazon channel due diligence for private equity and investors looking to acquire brands that depend heavily on Amazon as a sales channel.
Our leadership team is very focused on building a company culture focused on being inclusive, encouraging open discussion of issues, and developing the team through a growth-based mindset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.