New Job Marketing And Communications Lead In British Columbia
|Marketing and Communications Lead|
Marketing and Communications Lead
Company : Two Worlds Consulting
Salary : $90,000 a year
Location : British Columbia
Who is Two Worlds Consulting?
Two Worlds Consulting (TWC) is a Canada-wide social and environmental consultancy. We work with Indigenous Nations, the private sector, and government to support rigorous process, informed decision-making, and shared prosperity. Our commitment to people — and to more than one perspective — is clear in everything we do.
For more information about TWC, please visit our website at twoworldsconsulting.com.
We are searching for a Marketing & Communications Lead to join our growing team. Reporting to the Client Relations Manager, the Marketing & Communications Lead will be responsible for TWC’s marketing, brand management, and communications by creating and implementing effective strategies that build awareness of TWC’s brand, values, and services to the broader industry as well as potential teammates and other collaborators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy that promotes the TWC story and grows our brand recognition throughout Canada.
- Champion the TWC brand throughout the organization and ensure consistent application internally and externally.
- Develop and implement a content marketing strategy that supports our growth and demonstrates the team’s story, experience, expertise, and aligns with TWC values and branding.
- Oversee and contribute to the creation of marketing and communications content for social media, website, and various business development materials.
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing and communications activities to ensure efficient use of resources, clarity of message, and achievement of desired results.
- Contribute to business development strategy and activities and actively contribute to TWC’s client relationship management system.
- Identify and track opportunities for conference participation and collaborate with team members to maintain a strong TWC presence at key industry events.
- Identify and track award opportunities relevant to TWC's industry and accomplishments, and take charge of writing and coordinating award submissions, ensuring timely and accurate submissions.
- Manage both external communication strategies to reach potential clients and partners, as well as internal communications to keep employees informed and engaged.
- Coordinate internal communications on key company developments through channels such as the company Intranet, MS Teams channels, and online meetings.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with teammates and key external contacts.
- Stay current with developments in marketing strategies and technologies and update TWC’s strategies and tools accordingly.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field of study; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years of marketing, company communications, brand management, or related experience.
- Excellent writing, storytelling, and presentation skills with the ability to connect with a variety of audiences.
- Experienced in social media management and content creation for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Solid organizational skills – able to effectively prioritize tasks, manage workflows, keep up with the storage and tracking of materials, and stay on top of deadlines.
- Motivated, positive team player, who collaborates effectively and respectfully with others.
- Comfortable with adapting to the changes that come with a growing and evolving company, including learning new processes, and trying different approaches.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) an asset.
Work will be performed in one of TWC’s offices or your home office.
As an Indigenous-owned organisation, we are committed to developing diversity within our workforce and specifically to increasing Indigenous representation within our team. We ask that Indigenous candidates self-identify in their cover letter so that we consider their application accordingly.
TWC welcomes all cultures, ages, genders, sexual orientations, and abilities. We recognize and celebrate the diversity of all peoples and actively promote development of inter-cultural competence within our team.
If any candidate requires an accommodation or support to participate in the application process, please contact our HR Department via email at [email protected] or call us at 778-401-6825.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter via our application portal, Humi (https://twoworldsconsulting.applytojobs.ca/clientrelations/24576) by September 17, 2023. While there is an application close date, resumes will be reviewed as we receive them. We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 per year