New Job House Cleaner In British Columbia
Company : Aram Askarian
Salary : $18–$20 an hour
Location : British Columbia
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Private residence
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Criminal record check
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Willing to travel regularly
- Public transportation is available
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 20 to 30 hours per week