New Job Bilingual Associate Planner, Advice Connect - Montreal In Quebec
|Bilingual Associate Planner, Advice Connect - Montreal|
Bilingual Associate Planner, Advice Connect - Montreal
Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
August 8, 2023
We’re committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.
TD Wealth takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
Financial Planning team understands that helping clients set and achieve their financial goals while delivering a legendary customer experience is what drives our business success, new business and client loyalty. We do this by knowing our clients, offering the most professional and personalized solutions and building award-winning, high-performing teams.
We have a long and growing history in wealth management leadership and are poised for even greater future success. Feel welcome, challenged and rewarded. Trust us, you’ll be busy, but never bored
Are you an experienced financial professional who can quickly form confident and trusting connections with a range of clients by phone? Are you at ease dealing with both day-to-day inquiries as well as urgent or complex requests from more knowledgeable investors? If so, then apply for the position of Financial Planner – Advice Connect to provide a high level of financial planning and advice to investors and assist these clients in meeting their retirement and investment financial goals and objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Provide business development, customer relationship management sales advisory support
- Establish and implement a sales and services plan, focusing on onboarding new clients, introducing services and products aligned to client goals, growing business and profitability and retaining satisfied customers
- Assist clients to identify their personal financial goals and potential barriers and recommend solutions
- Contribute to team and department goals while strengthening customer service and dedication by identifying referral opportunities at growing levels of complexity
- Provide ongoing relationship management to existing clients (TD Wealth Financial Planning / TD Private Investment) to maintain, update and implement investment strategies and long-term financial goals
- Conduct internal and external research projects; support the development and delivery of presentations
- Execute simplified sales or account management process, focusing on “features” selling and customer data gathering, assess efficiency and implement continuous improvements
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive and service-oriented work environment
- University Bachelor Degree
- 2 years of industry experience
- Bilingual French and English
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) required (required by start date)
- Complete Conduct & Practices Handbook (CPH) within first 90 days in role
- Complete Wealth Management Essentials, WME within first 180 days in role
- IIROC license preferred (required within first 90 days in role)
- Complete IQPF within 18 months
- Expanded knowledge of products, services and key competitors
- Strong communication skills with ability to work collaboratively and independently, provide assistance and build relationship
At TD we’re guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment to help colleagues feel a sense of belonging, and supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on total well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes … because when colleagues feel their best, they’re more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they’ll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world’s leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is a customer obsessed organization, and we are deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you’ve got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we’re here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we’re committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
How We’re Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That’s why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It’s our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you’d like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!