New Job Associate Customer Support In Ontario
|Associate Customer Support|
Associate Customer Support
Company : DXC Technology
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
DXC Insurance is a part of the global DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) organization and this business unit specializes in helping global companies run their insurance division and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
This role is less IT related and more insurance specific. It is the perfect opportunity to begin your career in the Insurance industry!
The Customer Service Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for you to kickstart a new career and learn more about the financial services/insurance industry. We provide a full training program to teach you what you need to know; so, whether you are well-seasoned or just starting out, you will have the resources necessary you get you off to a successful start.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the front-line link between DXC and our clients in a call centre environment (hours 8:00am - 7:00pm) delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provide policy holder and product information to clients and advisors
- Document issues and respond to requests by determining appropriate action in order to resolve situations
- Follow up with clients within established service standards
- Maintain service records
- Ensure service standards are maintained or excelled
- Participate in recommending improvements to service and procedures
- Process non-financial transactions when necessary
What we are looking for…
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of client service experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; Fluency in written and verbal English and French a great asset
- Positive, service-oriented attitude with a commitment in offering superior service
- Knowledge of the life insurance industry an asset; however, not required (we are willing to consider those new to the industry
- This is a remote position; we will consider all suitable applicants within Canada.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.
In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail AODA Canada Requests.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.