New Job Traffic Control Coordinator In Manitoba
|Traffic Control Coordinator|
Traffic Control Coordinator
Company : Russell Redi-Mix Concrete/Langenburg Redi-Mix Ltd A Division of GIP
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Russell Redi-Mix Concrete a Division of Green Infrastructure Partners (GIP) has an opportunity available for a Traffic Control Coordinator in Manitoba.
GIP is one of Canada's largest and most diversified infrastructure companies. We de-risk the most challenging parts of construction by offering vertically integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private projects of every scale.
For over 40 years, our teams have been designing, delivering, and maintaining infrastructure for Canada's growing cities. From excavating and demolition to foundations, paving, and the production of materials, we have the unique ability to complete an entire project without the need for subcontractors. Green is in our name because we believe in the necessity of sustainable solutions. We are leaders in energy efficiency and we are at the forefront of incorporating recycled and reused materials.
With our sights set on building a better tomorrow, we are committed to long-term relationships and long-term thinking. We uphold the highest standards of safety and quality, ensuring every project provides the greatest benefits to our customers with the least disruption to our communities. The work we do shapes the future of our cities and will pave a new path for the future of our industry.
- Work with supervisors and project managers to ensure traffic operations are in place and to provide a safe work zone.
- Ensure Traffic Control Devices are installed, positioned, relocated or removed as conditions change
- Ensure Flag Persons perform traffic control duties competently and safely by relaying the proper information.
- Performing temporary flagging duties for required breaks or as needed.
- Finalize traffic control measures with road crew Supervisors/Project Managers
- When required by Ministry of Transportation (MIT); direct the implementation of the Traffic Control Plan (TCP)
- Ensure that the Traffic Management Plan (TMP) is up to date
- Valid driver’s licence with clear driver’s abstract
- Be able to physically perform duties ex. lifting/moving traffic devices, etc.
- Work long hours in all weather conditions.
- Be able to travel and work away from home.
- Operation of basic hand tools ex. assembling/disassembling traffic devices
- Be able to communicate effectively with supervisors, workers and the public.
GIP is looking for talented, dedicated and driven individuals to join our team. We offer our employees coast-to-coast career opportunities in a wide range of positions and disciplines.
GIP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
We will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 8 months
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: On the road