New Job Surveyor In Manitoba
Who we are:
Meseyton Construction was founded in 1968 and is proud to continue serving our community and region with year-round heavy construction capabilities. Our staff are dedicated to each project we take on, whether it is paving a driveway or digging a basement for your home or large road and excavation projects for the public and private sectors.
What we are looking for:
Meseyton is currently seeking a qualified Surveyor to join our team in a full-time position
Role & Responsibilities:
· Conduct surveys on road sites.
· Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy.
· Research and design methods for survey processes.
· Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes).
· Build maps, sketches, and charts.
· Supervise and provide guidance to field staff.
· Purchase and maintain equipment.
· Report on survey results and present findings to clients.
· Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects.
Experience & Job requirement:
· Previous experience as a surveyor or in a similar role.
· Working knowledge of GPS and GIS.
· Tech savvy, including familiarity with CAD software.
· Aptitude in math and problem-solving.
· Attention to detail.
· Great organizational and leadership skills.
· Degree in Civil Engineering or a similar field.
What we Offer:
· Competitive compensation package
· Opportunities for advancement
· Strong team environment
· Benefits: Life Insurance Extended health care Vision care Dental care
· Employee assistance program
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person