New Job Private Trust Client Service Associate In Ontario
|Private Trust Client Service Associate|
Private Trust Client Service Associate
Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
June 30, 2023
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
Private Trust builds dynamic and long-lasting relationships with high net worth clients. Our highly integrated core team and other wealth partners work seamlessly together as ONE TD to help clients manage, preserve or transfer wealth according to the client’s wishes for future generations.
Are you revered for your attention to detail and seamless service delivery to both client and your relationship manager? If so, then this can be a perfect for you. As Private Trust Client Service Associate, you will provide consistent administrative, analytical and service support to our Trust Officers and Private Trust Managers. Just as importantly, you will serve as a secondary contact for the clients of these relationship managers.
In addition, you will:
- Support a designated relationship manager in meeting service commitments to Private Trust clients through highly personable communication and correspondence
- Maintain client profile and account-specific documents as well as client contact routines for all clients and in support of client relationship managers
- Ensure accurate, organized and efficient service to external clients and internal colleagues and contacts reflects TD’s industry-leading high standards and guiding principles
- Efficiently handle and promptly respond to all incoming calls, questions and requests and / or direct to the appropriate person or area
- Support the Private Trust business by continually improving professional knowledge and keeping current on trends and developments, tools and techniques
- Work autonomously and provide specialized skills and expertise in a moderate to high complexity environment; work may involve cross-functional team collaboration
- Contribute to the success of the team by willingly assisting others in the completion and performance of work activities; keep others informed and up to date
- Undergraduate degree
- Working towards or completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Working towards or fulfillment of TEP (Trust & Estate Practitioner) is an asset
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively, confidentially and independently, follow instructions/direction, and build relationships
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.