New Job Piling Roles - Local 955 In Alberta
|Piling Roles - Local 955|
Piling Roles - Local 955
Company : Aecon Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Build Your Career at Aecon
Aecon is proud to build some of the most impactful infrastructure projects of this generation. From the roads and transit systems that connect our communities, to the communication networks that link us from coast-to-coast, and the water infrastructure that supplies our businesses and homes. Our integral work includes constructing the pipelines that join provinces with the energy that fuels the nation, and the airports and ports that connect us all. Aecon is there, safely and sustainably building the future.
We lead the infrastructure industry with purpose, and our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our business success relies on strong execution and continuous improvement – driven by the diversity, expertise and teamwork of our employees. We are always searching the globe for exceptional candidates to join the Aecon family and be a part of our forward-thinking, innovative, best-in-class organization!
Safe. Trusted. Respected. Aecon Civil is a market leader with a self-perform competitive advantage and core local strength in key markets. We’re proud of our work helping to expand and improve Canada’s infrastructure and transportation networks, and we’re ready to build the future of our country. With over a century of experience, and the ability to offer diverse, comprehensive services, Aecon is a preferred contractor for our clients. This includes numerous public entities and Public-Private Partnerships in Canada and abroad.
We are seeking the below positions to join our team in Alberta. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on and around a Pilling rig.
- Piling Crane Operator
- Piling Junttan Operator
- Piling Front End Workers
- Piling Lead Hands
- Piling Drill Rig Operators
- Equipment Operators (Loader/Excavator)
- Perform various outdoor physical activities and duties with the drilling crew.
- Assist with loading and unloading of heavy equipment and associated tools, materials and/or equipment in a safe manner.
- Monitoring drill controls and the progress of the drill operation.
- Perform minor equipment repairs on drills in the field when necessary (i.e., hydraulics hoses, cables, etc.).
- Assist in completing construction projects in a safe, efficient, and timely manner.
- Complete drilling logs and equipment inspection reports daily.
- Ensuring safety practices and procedures are observed and followed.
- Other duties as required.
- Required Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the shoring and foundations industry.
- Mobile Crane Operator (339A) Hoisting Engineer License (minimum) required.
- Experienced leading a team.
- Experience with foundation drill rigs of 150-450 KNm torque.
- Experience with the safe operation of Bauer and Liebherr drilling rigs.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment, and OSH guidelines.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively in a team environment.
- Wages and benefits paid as per union rates - International Union of Operating Engineers Local 955
Aecon fosters diversity, inclusion and belonging within and across our organization. We welcome all to apply including, women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are committed to adhering to the objectives and requirements outlined in the Accessible Canada Act (ACA), and to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner, through the implementation of the requirements of the ACA and its applicable regulations. If you require accommodation under the ACA Act during any step of the application process please click here.