New Job Physiotherapist - Moose Jaw, Sk In Saskatchewan
|Physiotherapist - Moose Jaw, SK|
Physiotherapist - Moose Jaw, SK
Company : CBI Health
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Physiotherapist - Moose Jaw, SK
Exercise your possibilities!
Are you looking for a opportunity to work within an interdisciplinary team that supports innovative, evidence-based approaches to rehabilitation? Our CBI Health Moose Jaw clinic is currently looking for an experienced physiotherapist to carry a part time caseload in a private practice setting.
CBI Health – Moose Jaw is a multidisciplinary clinic that offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs for musculoskeletal, medical, and mental health conditions. We also serve the community by providing therapy for workplace injuries, motor vehicle accidents, and privately pay clients. Our multidisciplinary clinic allows you to work with our highly trained team of Physiotherapists and Kinesiologists to help you clients get back to doing what they love. Grow your career today, and be supported by one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada.
To apply, please send your resume to Heather Kardal at [email protected]
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- You will work with clients to develop and implement individualized treatment plans, directed towards maintaining and enhancing their physical abilities, lifestyle and well-being
- You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing clinical caseloads, and for the coordination and delivery of therapeutic services
- You will participate in a collaborative care model providing holistic, comprehensive care to meet the needs of clients
- You promote positive relationships between clients, team members, funders and community
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful
- You are a graduate of a recognized School of Physiotherapy
- You are a registered member in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists (SCPT)
- You are passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
- New Graduates are always welcome to apply
What CBI Health can offer you:
We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and the knowledgeable team members who make it all possible. That is why we do everything we can to show our appreciation. Our training, mentoring and education programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning – and support and guidance whenever you need it. At CBI Health, you will have the freedom to define your own career path through our many opportunities for growth and development.
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Continuous learning and skills development, including management opportunities
- Training and mentoring from a national network of experts
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Flexible working hours and virtual care options
- Continuing training budget
- Excellent administrative support, so you can focus on your patients
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.