New Job Pcp - Primary Care Paramedic In Alberta
|PCP - Primary Care Paramedic|
PCP - Primary Care Paramedic
Company : North Alta Whitehawk Ambulance Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Northalta Whitehawk Ambulance Inc. is a private company contracted by Alberta Health Services that operates a Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulance Station in Northern Alberta. Our station is located on the Whitefish Lake Reserve in Atikameg, AB.
Northalta Whitehawk Ambulance Inc. is currently seeking 1 casual PCP to work on their BLS Ambulance. This position will have the possibility of becoming a Full-time position. Full-time shifts are 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Northalta Whitehawk Ambulance Inc. will pay for your travel to and from work. Benefit plans will be offered if you become a F/T employee.
- Registered PCP with the Alberta College of Paramedics for 2022/2023
- Valid Alberta Class 4 Drivers License
- Current CPR certification
- Completion of Online and Skills portion of the new Version 4.0- Phase 1 or 2 AHS Medical Control Protocol training is considered an asset, but we will be willing to train the right employee
- Must be physically fit
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: PCP position we are looking to fill is at our Atikameg EMS station.
Orientation dates starting mid-August 2023
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atikameg, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Alberta College of Paramedics Registration Number? (required)
- Class 4 Driver's License? (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-08-30