New Job Oversight And Processing Officer Security Processing In Manitoba
|Oversight and Processing Officer Security Processing|
Oversight and Processing Officer Security Processing
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As an HSBC employee Channel Islands and Isle of Man (CIIOM) you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all employees, enhanced parental and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a non-contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an a well organised and motivated candidate to join this team in the role of Oversight and Processing Officer, Security Processing.
To protect the Banks secured lending book a reliance is placed upon the Security Processing team. The team is currently split across three centres. Two in HSBC’s Global Centre of Excellence in India and one in the Isle of Man. The vacancy is within the lead site in the Isle of Man.
The team is responsible for managing a number of processes that support the life cycle of security agreements between the Bank and its customers. This covers the creation and administration of security through to the ultimate release and discharge of the security upon repayment of the lending.
The role holder will deliver necessary processing and administrative tasks required onsite in the Isle of Man, have oversight of the entire end to end processing journey including input to the required procedures. The role holder will work closely with the two teams in India and, once fully trained, be responsible for quality sampling.
The role holder will also have the opportunity to work closely with our front-line teams as well as colleagues from Legal and Compliance. This is an interesting area servicing several jurisdictions and business areas.
In this role, you will:
- Accurately and promptly process some instructions and resolve customer queries.
- Support varied administrative tasks which include receipt and dispatch of mail and some scanning duties.
- Ensure policies and procedures and local regulations are adhered to, supporting change where required.
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of the Security Processing activity
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Have a passion for continuously delivering an excellent customer service.
- Uphold high standards of quality ensuring accuracy.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and be an effective team player.
- Well organised and motivated individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced role.
- Quick learner with on the job training provided.
- Worked within an administrative/office based role, within Financial Services would be advantageous.
- Be computer literate. Beneficial to have experience with Microsoft 365 package.
- Beneficial to have worked within an Operations team or have some background in security processing and/or secured lending i.e. Mortgages.
For further details and application information please click “