New Job Motor Coach Industries - Quality Assurance Inspector In Manitoba
|Motor Coach Industries - Quality Assurance Inspector|
Motor Coach Industries - Quality Assurance Inspector
Company : MCI Coach
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
The Quality Assurance Inspector is a key role within MCI that is responsible for ensuring that our high-quality standards for coaches built in our facility are met and to ensure the accuracy of all units delivered to customers
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Inspect coach builds for quality and accuracy to MCI specifications and standards.
- Complete required checklists and sign off of all inspections and releases as per standards requirements.
- Support cell team in quality related issues.
- Support identification and disposition of non-conforming goods, documenting defects and re-inspecting as required.
- Proactively documenting and investigating repeat problems to reduce quantity of rework.
- Review work instructions as required.
- Assist with root cause problem solving where required.
- Verify production tests as required.
- Assist senior inspectors as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Experience in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and MCI standards.
- Knowledge of assembly processes would be considered an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Energized by multiple demands in high volume environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
- A continuous learning environment.
- Ability to advance your career with a growing company.
- NFI Group has been named a Manitoba Top Employer for 2020 and this is the tenth since the competition was established in 2007.
- Employee social committee organizes numerous events throughout the year, including summer barbecues, holiday festivities, sporting events and tournaments, and much more.
- Ongoing employee development through a variety of in-house training initiatives along with tuition subsidies for courses at outside institutions.
OUR WHY: We exist to move people. Our mission is to design and deliver exceptional transportation solutions that are safe, accessible, efficient and reliable.
NFI Group is a leading independent global bus manufacturer providing a comprehensive suite of mass transportation solutions. News and information are available at www.nfigroup.com, www.newflyer.com, www.mcicoach.com, www.arbocsv.com, www.alexander-dennis.com, www.carfaircomposites.com and www.nfi.parts.