New Job Medical Office Assistant - Evenings And Weekends Part Time/Casual In Manitoba
|Medical Office Assistant - Evenings and Weekends Part Time/Casual|
Medical Office Assistant - Evenings and Weekends Part Time/Casual
Company : Bison Family Medical Clinic Inc
Salary : $14.50–$15.00 an hour
Location : Manitoba
Medical Office Assistant Recruitment Post – Transcona, Winnipeg
Bison FAmily Medical Clinic Inc. operates as a thriving family practice and a busy walk-in clinic. We are committed to providing high-quality medical services in a clean, friendly environment with added convenience. We treat all our patients with care and respect.
The Medical Office Assistant is responsible for presenting a great first impression to patients at our clinic, providing administrative support, and assisting health care professionals with patient care. This Medical Office Assistant will work one on one with Family Physicians specifically, assisting with their busy family practice/walk-in and medical and administrative duties.
In this role you will:
- greet and assist patients in person and on the phone with friendliness and compassion
- register patients and maintain all patient information, schedule and confirm appointments for family practice and the walk in clinic
- organize and file all patient paperwork, faxes and scans that come into the office
- usher patients, assist physicians in the rooms and complete patient related tasks at the request of the physicians, adapting well to change and functionality of the clinic and the physician
-maintain the staff room, patient rooms, waiting rooms, and all other areas of the office, ensuring they are clean, stocked and organized
-perform EKGs, spirometry, taking patients height and weight, eye exams, preparing patients for exams, helping physicians with exams and procedures, keeping up to the physician’s pace
-processing billings and private pay transactions, handling correspondence, arranging and scheduling outgoing referrals, managing incoming referrals.
The ideal candidate has:
-weekend and evening availability
-knows Accuro, knowledge of medical terms an asset
-completion of a medical office assistant program or equivalent education
-has two years minimum medical office experience
- ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic and other mediums
-strong organization and multitasking skills
-attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and good attendance
Note – We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50-$15.00 per hour
- Weekends only
Work Location: In person