New Job Medical Administrative Specialist Instructor In Newfoundland And Labrador
|Medical Administrative Specialist Instructor|
Medical Administrative Specialist Instructor
Company : Eastern Academy
Salary : From $25 an hour
Location : Newfoundland and Labrador
Eastern Academy is a leader in the Private Career College industry in Atlantic Canada. Established in 1983 we have delivered training in a modular approach to over 30,000 students to enable them to fast-track to job readiness.
We are actively seeking to fill the role of Medical Administrative Specialist Instructor for our St. John’s campus.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide quality delivery of assigned Medical and Administrative Office courses utilizing a variety of instruction strategies, techniques and delivery methods to meet the individual learning styles of the students, in a safe learning environment. Instructors are responsible for teaching assigned courses in accordance with course competencies, taking daily attendance, and as required, grading class tests, assignments, and exams.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A combination of related Medical and Administrative experience and/or education that amounts to no less than 6 years.
- Intermediate MS Office skills, familiarity with a wide range of online platforms.
- Excellent English communication skills, organizational skills, and a professional attitude.
- Teaching experience would be an asset.
Salary to commensurate with education and experience. Employer paid benefits and vacation pay.
To apply, please submit your resume to:
We thank all applicants in advance but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. John's, NL A1E 4P3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Medical Administrative: 4 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-07-19