New Job Medical Administrative Assistant / Receptionist In New Brunswick
|Medical Administrative Assistant / Receptionist|
Medical Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Company : Department of Neurosurgery
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST- FULL TIME POSITION
DEPARTMENT OF NEUROSURGERY
- Register patients, answer phones, schedule appointments, maintain charts, complete medical documents, filing and other administrative office procedures.
- Completion of Medical Office Administration course
- Previous healthcare or clinical experience an asset
- Knowledge of Meditech an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluency in French and English is required)
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities
- Strong work ethic, and ability to use time productively to accomplish departmental goals
- Medical Transcription an asset
- Competitive salary
- Vacation / Sick time
- Monday to Friday - no evenings / weekends
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume with all current contact information. Although we thank all those who apply only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
NO phone calls or walk in applications will be accepted.