New Job In-House Security Guard In Ontario
|In-House Security Guard|
In-House Security Guard
Company : Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
As a multi-award winning facility, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre has hosted over 18,000 events and has entertained over 55 million guests. With 460,000 sq ft of exhibit space, including two multi-purpose ballrooms, and a beautiful 1,232-seat theatre, it is no wonder over 500 events are hosted every year. Whether the event is of a grand or intimate nature, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre pairs unrivaled service and quality with a warm, yet striking setting that makes a lasting impression on guests.
Interested in joining a fast-paced hospitality team? Then we may be the fit you're looking for! The Metro Toronto Convention Centre's Security department is currently recruiting for a Security Guard. This full time position reports to the Security Management team.
A full time position has become available in the Security Department for candidates with previous experience in Security.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Exposure to CCURE, Perspective and CCTV systems
- Exposure to Life & Safety systems
- Security experience in the hospitality industry, large venues and crowd management is an asset
- Customer Service Experience
- Good understanding of the Criminal Code / TPA / LLA
- Team Player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid license under the Private Security and Investigative Services Acts
- First Aid/CPR Certificate/ Defibrillator Certificate
- Smart Serve License
Interested applicants are asked to submit their application online no later than:
July 21, 2023
Please note: The Metro Toronto Convention Centre is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. During any stage of the recruitment process, applicants have the right to request accommodation.