New Job Gymnastics Coach In New Brunswick
Company : Go-Go Group Inc.
Salary : $16–$20 an hour
Location : New Brunswick
Go-Go Group Inc. is hiring a Gymnastics Coach!
Go-Go Group Inc. is proud to be among New Brunswick's largest private childcare providers. The company, which operates as Go-Go After School, Go-Go Preschool, Go-Go Events, and Go-Go Gymnastics, is an innovative childcare program initiative that focuses on quality programming, exploring the interests and passions of each child in our care and safety for all. We aim to provide ample experiences in science, entrepreneurship, arts & culture, leadership, and physical activity into each program. Our Go-Go childcare programs currently operate out of 17 locations across New Brunswick, servicing 850+ children/day. We have a strong team; 130+ team members, that help us to create our dream of being the best childcare organization in our province. We are passionate about what we do; and committed to quality in all aspects.
About Go-Go Gymnastics - Come Tumble with us! Go-Go Gymnastics has always focused on offering active programs that have an emphasis on three fundamental principles: fun, fitness, and safety. This formula ensures that each child has an extraordinary gymnastics experience that introduces the importance of physical and mental stimulation for a healthy lifestyle. In addition to partaking in fun, recreational gymnastics classes, our coaches help the children in our care grow by encouraging self-esteem, independence, cooperation, and physical literacy.
About the position - This role requires a positive and energy filled individual who is both responsible and goal oriented. The successful candidate for this position will possess the following qualities and skills: enthusiastic, motivated, group organization skills, willingness to learn, high energy, team player and passionate about physical fitness.
This is a part-time position with the hours of 4:30-7:30 on Friday evenings and 8:30-12:30 on Saturday mornings. The starting wage for the successful applicant is $16-$20/hour dependant on prior work experience.
· Respect for children.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Superior time management skills.
· Strong sense of responsibility.
· Capability to work alone and with a team.
· Comfortable speaking and presenting to large groups.
· Ensure the health and safety of all children in the program’s care.
· Always ensure appropriate child supervision.
· Encourage good habits and positive attitudes through example.
· Cultivate leadership and physical ability in an inclusive environment.
· Treat children with respect and understanding.
· Be flexible in their approach with children to meet the needs of the children.
· Promote a sense of self-worth and self-esteem in each child.
· Experience reacting and running activities for children.
· Previous leadership experience.
· Previous experience in a gymnastics setting is considered an asset for this role.
· Demonstrated ability to work with and for diverse age child groups, and ethno-culturally diverse communities.
· Valid criminal record check.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please reply to this ad with the following:
· Recent resume
· Cover letter or cover email – tell us about yourself and why you feel this position would be a good fit.
· Three professional, supervisory references from prior employers.
Are you looking to learn more about us? We are active online; and you can check out what we have been up to on our website at gogogym.com, and also our corporate Facebook Page named: Go-Go Gymnastics.
If you have any questions, or we can assist in any way; be sure to reach out to us by phone at (506) 455-5496.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fredericton, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Do you currently reside in New Brunswick?
Work Location: In person