New Job Global Shares - Client Onboarding Specialist (Cap Table) In Alberta
|Global Shares - Client Onboarding Specialist (CAP Table)|
Global Shares - Client Onboarding Specialist (CAP Table)
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
We are looking for Onboarding Analyst to join our newly acquired business, Global Shares (a J.P. Morgan Company). Global Shares is a leading provider of equity compensation management solutions, offering stock plan administration software, expert support services and integrated financial reporting tools to corporate clients and their employees worldwide. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this Global Shares solutions and software over traditional solutions.
Do you have a strong finance background and looking to apply your skill set to a new role? We are looking for Onboarding Analysts to join the customer success team for a hyper growth B2B Fintech within the SaaS space.
This role is part of a brand new division within the company. As part of the Onboarding team you will enjoy multi-tasking and working with multiple stakeholders. You will engage daily with our customers and internal sales, product and tech teams.
This is a varied role, where you will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of business functions. You will be part of a small but growing team involved in the following.
- Be the first point of contact for our customers post sale, ensuring they have the best experience working with Global Shares providing them with advice and support. Manage the onboarding of new accounts ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience for our customers and their partners.
- As a customer advocate, you will represent them internally and ensure the customer voice is always heard as well as work closely with the customer success team to ensure the smooth hand over of accounts and help to improve the overall customer journey and experience
- You will be a product specialist and become an SME in cap tables, company financing and employee compensation.
- You will be one of the primary User Acceptance Testers and help drive continuous product improvements and features with product and tech teams.
- You will use your financial, analytical and problem solving skills to reconcile and understand complex datasets and documentation to efficiently and accurately set up accounts.
- Perform quality control checks post set up, ensuring data accuracy and integrity at all times, collaborate with the team to continuously improve Onboarding Stats and reduce time to value
- Carry out product demos and train our customers on how to use the product while working to Identify tools to automate processes and create efficiencies in the onboarding process.
Required qualifications, abilities and skills
- Customer orientated
- Strong excel skills
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Be organised and efficient
- Enjoy multi-tasking
- Initiative, decisive, self-starter
Preferred qualifications, abilities and skills
- 3rd Level qualification in a related area such as business. finance, economics etc. is preferred
- Finance background is advantageous - accounting, share plans, funds etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans