New Job First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Customer Experience Associate In Manitoba
|First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Customer Experience Associate|
First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Customer Experience Associate
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
The following job posting and assessment questions were crafted by Kiinago Biinoogi Muskiiki (‘Our Children’s Medicine’ in English) in consultation with Indigenous Elders, Knowledge Keepers and other members of the community. Applications housed on this platform provide a unique opportunity for First Nations, Métis and Inuit job seekers to have the option of sharing their whole selves with potential employers, including their lived experience and transferable skills. For more information, visit ourchildrensmedicine.ca
Are you an Indigenous professional who puts your customers first? Do you build authentic relationships with your peers and clients?
We want you to join our team at Scotiabank as a Customer Experience Associate across Western Canada!
As an Associate, you're an integral member of our Retail Service team. You're someone who can ensure specific individual goals, plans, and initiatives are delivered in support of your team's business strategies and objectives, and make meaningful connections with your customers. You're a natural problem-solver, and eager to help your customer's with any inquiries they may have regarding their banking needs. You're also able to act as an ambassador for our digital and self-service banking experience and can guide customers on their digital banking options to help them complete their current or future transactions.
More of your responsibilities include:
Developing a clear understanding of the Branch’s financial and non-financial goals
- Identifying/anticipating and responding to customers’ needs by introducing/referring all sales opportunities to the appropriate Financial Advisor on the spot and/or through Sales Builder
- Recognizing/identifying opportunities to promote customer convenience alternatives to Retail and Small Business customers
- Escalating uncovered opportunities that cannot be fulfilled independently to an Advisor by facilitating appointments, communicating next steps and timeframes, entering all relevant information into the customer profile to ensure efficient follow-up, and communicating with colleagues as required
- Complying with regulatory requirements as part of the service process, including Know Your Customer (KYC) , Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC), Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing (AML/ATF), Privacy and Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) requirements, processes and guidelines as well as SSI guidelines/processes
If you want to join a diverse and eager team, apply on HigherMe today and one of our recruiters will reach out to you as soon as they can!
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Self-Identify as First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Confident using computers and other technology
- Some knowledge of Branch routines and operating procedures, including cash, custody, and security processes/procedures
- Customer service experience
- Eager to build authentic relationships with your team and customers
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
Join Scotiabank and belong to a high-performing team with a passion for success.