New Job First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Employee Services Associate (Hybrid) In Alberta
|First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Employee Services Associate (Hybrid)|
First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Employee Services Associate (Hybrid)
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
The following job posting and assessment questions were crafted by Kiinago Biinoogi Muskiiki (‘Our Children’s Medicine’ in English) in consultation with Indigenous Elders, Knowledge Keepers and other members of the community. Applications housed on this platform provide a unique opportunity for First Nations, Métis and Inuit job seekers to have the option of sharing their whole selves with potential employers, including their lived experience and transferable skills. For more information, visit ourchildrensmedicine.ca
Are you a First Nations, Metis, or Inuit professional looking for a hybrid role? Do you have a talent for providing well-rounded support to your colleagues?
We're looking for you to join our team as a Hybrid Employee Services Associate in Toronto, ON!
As the Associate, you're an integral member in our organization. You'll be responsible for responding and providing support to internal/external partners regarding HR service inquiries and ensuring timely and accurate answers. You'll use your skills to determine the level of complexity of inquiries, and escalate to the appropriate team when necessary.
More of Your Duties Include:
- Acting in an advisory role by providing end-user support for those interacting with HR systems, resolving issues and promoting/guiding employees in the usage of self-service functionalities where possible
- Ensuring proper usage of knowledge management and case management systems to effectively respond to, document and monitor inquiries
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for high-performance. You’ll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
Join our team, apply on HigherMe today!
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Self-Identify as First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Prior experience in a service center or call center environment
- Strong judgement and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a variety of competing deadlines
- Eager to work within a team or individually
Join Scotiabank and belong to a high-performing team with a passion for success.