New Job Family Physician In Manitoba
Company : FGC Health LP
Salary : $200,000–$400,000 a year
Location : Manitoba
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 45 hours per week
- Education: Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or optometry
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Private practice
- Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures
- Consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients' physical and mental health
- Administer budget
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
- Advise patients on health care
- Hire and train staff
- Supervise staff
- Provide acute care management
- Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- College of Family Physicians Certification (CCFP)
- College of Family Physicians Certification in Emergency Medicine - CCFP(EM)
- Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE I and MCCQE II)
- Criminal record check
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available