New Job Erp Functional Analyst - Finance In Saskatchewan
|ERP Functional Analyst - Finance|
ERP Functional Analyst - Finance
Company : City of Saskatoon
Salary : $80,151–$93,935 a year
Location : Saskatchewan
Division: Strategy and Transformation
Department: Fusion Project
Term: 1 Temp Full Time position available for approximately 60 months.
Closing Date: 07/12/2023
Labour Group: SCMMA
The ERP Functional Analyst is responsible for providing expertise in process development and business analysis within the City of Saskatoon’s Finance Department. Reporting to the ERP Portfolio lead - Finance, this position will bring the relevant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to support the City’s ERP program, and will be responsible for supporting the sustainment and advancement activities of the new ERP system in areas such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset management, financial planning and forecasting, and financial reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads engagement and requirements validation exercises within functional areas across the organization to modernize business processes.
- Acts as a change agent within the organization to promote and support the ERP program to accomplish goals.
- Analyzes and documents end to end business processes and functional requirements, covering multiple divisions, resulting in established standard business process.
- Identifies and analyzes business reporting and data requirements and works with the team to execute on these needs.
- Plans and organizes ERP program tasks and activities related to the functional area, and meets commitments in a timely and effective manner.
- Develops functional processes and business requirement test scenarios, develops test data, and leads testing within the functional area.
- Assists in technical configuration within applicable ERP modules and understands technical elements (tables, objects, fields, forms, etc.) within the system and how they interact.
- Coordinates and assists the Integration and Data teams to document integration designs and data conversions.
- Identifies issues in the design or implementation of ERP solutions and applies problem solving techniques to resolve.
- Develops and maintains relationships between business process owners, users, stakeholders and consultants.
- Coordinates and assists with the development of ERP related policies, procedures, and project communications.
- Coordinates and assists with the development of stakeholder training, materials and assists to deliver training within the functional area.
- Monitors and reports on key performance indicators.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in commerce, business or public administration, or a related discipline plus four years’ experience within the functional area of finance; and ERP implementation or large-scale software/process improvement with relevant business process and integrated systems design and configuration experience. Professional accounting designation or certification would be considered an asset. OR
- Successful completion of a related two-year post-secondary diploma program plus six years’ experience within the functional area of finance, and ERP implementation or large-scale software/process improvement with relevant business process and integrated systems design and configuration experience.
- Experience with implementing SAP S4/HANA, similar ERP, or large-scale software solution is preferred. Configuration experience in SAP Finance would be considered an asset.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Ability to work collaboratively by relating to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to gain and share knowledge from consultants & specialists
- Demonstrates organizational skill to work self-directed in a fast paced and changing environment with multiple simultaneous tasks
- Ability to articulate ideas, concepts and messages; can deliver persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics; and can relate to people within the organization to support strategic project goals.
- Demonstrated ability to willingly share information to educate others.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with corporate departments, business partners, and co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple, concurrent projects and meeting required deadlines.
Weekly Hours: 36.67
Salary Range: $80,150.88 to $93,935.04 CAD per annum (2023 rates)
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The City of Saskatoon offers an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds. As an equity partner with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission (SHRC), the City commits to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplaces. By having our workforce reflect the community we serve, we support the realization of miyo-pimatisiwin, (me-o-pi-ma-ti-si-win) “the good life”, for all residents. To learn more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the City, please visit Saskatoon.ca/diversity
The City of Saskatoon strives to provide an accessible and inclusive workplace for all, including throughout the application and selection process through reasonable access and accommodations. Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please email [email protected].